Madness Wakes as Rift Launches Version 2.8
RIFT has launched its latest major update, 2.8: Madness Wakes.
The patch introduces new story quests that act as a prelude for version 3.0 in the city of Tempest Bay. Players can explore the new 5-man dungeon, Nightmare Coast, at level 60 to gain powerful new rewards. Pyromancers, the auction house, inspect, action bars, and more are also updated with some significant changes to improve gameplay for everyone.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wonders III Warlord Leader Class Revealed
- Triumph Studios reveals the Warlord class for its upcoming strategy RPG, Age of Wonders III.
- Closers Let Fans Choose The Next Wolf Dog Character
- En Masse Entertainment has announced today that from March 6th through March 14th, players can vote on the next Wolf Dog in Closers.
- Eudemons Online celebrates sixth anniversary
- Eudemons Online is now celebrating its sixth year of service.