Madness Wakes as Rift Launches Version 2.8
RIFT has launched its latest major update, 2.8: Madness Wakes.
The patch introduces new story quests that act as a prelude for version 3.0 in the city of Tempest Bay. Players can explore the new 5-man dungeon, Nightmare Coast, at level 60 to gain powerful new rewards. Pyromancers, the auction house, inspect, action bars, and more are also updated with some significant changes to improve gameplay for everyone.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Absolute Force Online Open Beta Announced
- Net Dragon has announced that Absolute Force Online will begin open beta on December 19, 5pm Pacific.
- Skyforge Reaper's Revenge Update Now Available
- Global publisher My.com and developer Allods Team announce that the Reapers’ Revenge update is now available.
- Spirit Tales; Mystical New Lands & Increased Level Caps
- This week Koramgame will be releasing a new update for the ever popular Spirit Tales known for its fun game play and seemingly limitless chara...