Madness Wakes as Rift Launches Version 2.8
RIFT has launched its latest major update, 2.8: Madness Wakes.
The patch introduces new story quests that act as a prelude for version 3.0 in the city of Tempest Bay. Players can explore the new 5-man dungeon, Nightmare Coast, at level 60 to gain powerful new rewards. Pyromancers, the auction house, inspect, action bars, and more are also updated with some significant changes to improve gameplay for everyone.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blacklight: Retribution - Available for PS4 on 6/24
- Seattle developer Zombie Studios is thrilled to announce the full release of their free-to-play, first-person shooter Blacklight: Retribution ...
- Joyhubs Assault the West with Two Tactical MMO Launches in April
- Joyhubs has made a splash this month launching two F2P browser based titles focused on empire building mechanics combined with action combat, ...
- Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Witch Hunter Hero Revealed
- Independent developer Fatshark released today new details on the first of five heroes to be playable in Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide.