Madness Wakes as Rift Launches Version 2.8
RIFT has launched its latest major update, 2.8: Madness Wakes.
The patch introduces new story quests that act as a prelude for version 3.0 in the city of Tempest Bay. Players can explore the new 5-man dungeon, Nightmare Coast, at level 60 to gain powerful new rewards. Pyromancers, the auction house, inspect, action bars, and more are also updated with some significant changes to improve gameplay for everyone.
You can read the full patch notes here, and make sure to watch the new trailer!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV Gunbreaker Class Review
- A strong, silent gaze. Spiky hair. Stylish black leather jacket. And, of course, the gunblade: a sword with a gun attached.
- GoD Factory Wingmen: Pre-order offer annouced
- NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe S.A.S., leading video game publisher and developer, and Nine Dots Studio announced pre-order details for GoD Factory...
- GWENT: Iron Judgment Expansion Now Live
- The third expansion for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game is now available on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.