Mad Machines Goes Live on PC in November
Mad Machines is an endless online multiplayer arena brawler, and it’s relaunching on Steam in November. On November 11th, Mad Machines will relaunch, with a new mode, Mad King. In this mode, a never-ending battleground awaits, and you can enter and exit these battles whenever you wish. You will tear your enemies asunder, consuming them, and conquering the crown.
Mad Machines will be leaving Early Access at this time, with new characters, customization, tournaments, and even custom game modes. Mad Machines contains matches for up to 8 players in a free-for-all brawl with destructible, highly customizable, hotrod styled robots and endless explosive combats.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Immersion Expands Haptic SDK with New Plug-Ins and Integrations with Top Game Development Platforms
- Immersion Corporation (Nasdaq:IMMR), the leading developer and licensor of touch feedback technology, has integrated its Haptic SDK functional...
- Dead Island: Epidemic Is Now In Open Beta
- The zombie-infested hack & slash action arena is now in Open Beta as Deep Silver unleashes Dead Island: Epidemic for all users to play for...
- Nexon Announces Mobile-Friendly Football Game, United Eleven
- Nexon Europe announces its newest title, United Eleven, a football (soccer) management game with officially licensed players.