Mabinogi’s The Saga: Iria Heats Up With Episode Three
Episode three of Mabinogi’s drama-filled The Saga: Iria is now live! The new episode picks up where the last left off, with players helping Shamala escape the ruins. As the scene opens, Shamala thanks players for saving her, but a sudden collapse sends players reeling as they see visions of Ruairi and Millia. Following these visions to Vales, players discover that the Hillwen Mine has been overrun by monsters. They go to alert the Giants, but learn the invasion was part of a plot by the White Dragon to attack Vales while his minions took the mine. Players help the Giants fight at Hillwen, then travel to Shyllien Nature Reserve on the trail of Ruairi. Before the Elves can help though, the Black Dragon attacks Shyllien, throwing the Elves into chaos and players into hiding.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battlerite Unveils New Champion and Easter Festivities
- Stunlock Studios unleashes Ulrich, the Unwavering Light upon Battlerite as well as announce the return of Bakko's Egg Brawl.
- Kickstarter Looks Back at 2013
- Crowdfunding giant Kickstarter reviews 2013 and looks at some of the headlines Kickstarter projects are making.
- League of Angels - Angel Details Revealed
- League of Angels thrusts players into a dangerous and whimsical world, where they must aide light-bearing angels with protecting the world fro...