Mabinogi’s The Saga: Iria Heats Up With Episode Three
Episode three of Mabinogi’s drama-filled The Saga: Iria is now live! The new episode picks up where the last left off, with players helping Shamala escape the ruins. As the scene opens, Shamala thanks players for saving her, but a sudden collapse sends players reeling as they see visions of Ruairi and Millia. Following these visions to Vales, players discover that the Hillwen Mine has been overrun by monsters. They go to alert the Giants, but learn the invasion was part of a plot by the White Dragon to attack Vales while his minions took the mine. Players help the Giants fight at Hillwen, then travel to Shyllien Nature Reserve on the trail of Ruairi. Before the Elves can help though, the Black Dragon attacks Shyllien, throwing the Elves into chaos and players into hiding.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online Mediah Expansion Launches March 30
- Black Desert Online will be expanded with the huge Mediah region, tons of new quests, fierce bosses, and more as early as tomorrow, March 30.
- Crowfall: Kickstarter Campaign Finishes on High Note
- Crowfall joins Top 15 Kickstarter video game projects
- Novus Aeterno Reveals Anti-Zerging Feature
- Taitale Studios roared back with a vengeance this winter season following the restart of their Kickstarter campaign for Novus Aeterno, a massi...