Mabinogi’s The Saga: Iria Heats Up With Episode Three
Episode three of Mabinogi’s drama-filled The Saga: Iria is now live! The new episode picks up where the last left off, with players helping Shamala escape the ruins. As the scene opens, Shamala thanks players for saving her, but a sudden collapse sends players reeling as they see visions of Ruairi and Millia. Following these visions to Vales, players discover that the Hillwen Mine has been overrun by monsters. They go to alert the Giants, but learn the invasion was part of a plot by the White Dragon to attack Vales while his minions took the mine. Players help the Giants fight at Hillwen, then travel to Shyllien Nature Reserve on the trail of Ruairi. Before the Elves can help though, the Black Dragon attacks Shyllien, throwing the Elves into chaos and players into hiding.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Epic Seven Adds New 'Witchaven' Area in Recent Update
- Epic Seven released a new update today, which features Episode 2 region of "City of Sorcerers Witchaven".
- Shotgun News 11/8: STO, Warframe, Microvolts, and More!
- Daily MMO news from Star Trek Online, Warframe, Microvolts, and more.
- Bless Online Not Coming West, Gamigo Announces
- gamigo announces that the MMORPG Bless Online will not be published in Europe and North America.