Mabinogi’s The Saga: Iria Heats Up With Episode Three
Episode three of Mabinogi’s drama-filled The Saga: Iria is now live! The new episode picks up where the last left off, with players helping Shamala escape the ruins. As the scene opens, Shamala thanks players for saving her, but a sudden collapse sends players reeling as they see visions of Ruairi and Millia. Following these visions to Vales, players discover that the Hillwen Mine has been overrun by monsters. They go to alert the Giants, but learn the invasion was part of a plot by the White Dragon to attack Vales while his minions took the mine. Players help the Giants fight at Hillwen, then travel to Shyllien Nature Reserve on the trail of Ruairi. Before the Elves can help though, the Black Dragon attacks Shyllien, throwing the Elves into chaos and players into hiding.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Company of Heroes 2 Launches Free Observer Mode and Mod Tools
- SEGA and Relic Entertainment are launching a brand new update for the award-winning real-time strategy game Company of Heroes 2™ adding two ...
- Lineage 2: Revolution Celebrates the Season of Love with Exclusive Valentine’s Day Quests
- It's almost that special time of the year! Lineage 2: Revolution is asking players to be their Valentine!
- War Thunder 2013 Full Review
- War Thunder offers a very interactive gameplay that requires a player to stay alert in order to stay alive on the battlefield.