Mabinogi Duel: Android OS Beta Now Live
Top publisher and developer NEXON Korea has announced that the closed Android test for the upcoming mobile trading card game (TCG) Mabinogi Duel is now live.The closed beta test has begun, and will run until April 2. Beta players can win prizes, share feedback, and discuss their best battle tactics on the official forums.
Handful of TCGs tried to bring authentic card trading game experience on mobile. On mobile, we can assure that Mabinogi Duel is the one and only TCG which optimized authentic card game play on mobile devices. Mabinogi Duel, the upcoming strategic trading card game (TCG) based on the company’s popular MMO Mabinogi, brings in-depth tactical card battles to mobile in a way that simply hasn’t been seen before. The game is fully optimized to play on mobile devices while offering comprehensive battlefield strategy with an easy-to-learn interface. In addition, the game also offers card trading, and an exciting RPG storyline as part of its substantial single-player campaign. Mabinogi Duel also features more than 1,000 cards, fierce battles between users with tightly constructed card decks, regular content updates, and a unique card trading system that works over Wi-Fi.
Mabinogi Duel is in development at NEXON Korea, which has produced worldwide hits like Combat Arms, Maple Story and Vindictus, and is scheduled for release in May for iOS and Android. Download the beta now and experience the adventure, variety, and card-battling action of this unique TCG in development for mobile.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cabal 2 Brings Black Wave: Gray Canyon Update and Reindeer Rampage Event
- ESTsoft, Inc. is bringing the holiday cheer tomorrow with a new content update and a limited-time holiday event.
- Wizards of the Coast Empowers Content Creators with Launch of 'Wizards Creator Program'
- Wizards of the Coast have announced today details for its new Wizard Creator Program, designed to support the growing community.
- ZergID, new gaming social network enters public beta
- With more than two years of development and testing by 10,000 gamers, ZergID, a social network for MMORPG players, is entering public beta.