LYN: The Lightbringer Season Two Introduces New Raid Bosses
LYN: The Lightbringer introduces a new Season Two update today, offering a large selection of new features. Per press release, these include:
- New Raid Bosses – The difficulty levels of the Proud, Glaaki and Kanhel Raid Bosses have been increased for daring players to challenge and defeat
- Festive Wardrobes – LYN’s adored characters Sheila, Rua and Loki can now be customized with traditional Korean outfits at the in-game shop
- Special Events – To celebrate today’s update, players can participate in the Full Moon Creation Event, where they will receive a reward box upon completion of the quest given to them during the event
- Altar of Advent – The popular Altar of Advent has been changed to Verulian
- Additional Balances – Today’s update also delivers several system improvements and bug fixes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magic Barrage Enters Open Beta
- Publisher R2Games and game developer "Gameguyz" has just launched their pixel-style browser MMO into open beta. Magic Barrage is a n...
- Hearthstone: Knights of the Frozen Throne Game Designer Interview
- We recently had the chance to speak with the developer & design team at Blizzard Entertainment behind the upcoming expansion for Hearthsto...
- World's Largest Text-Based MMO 'Torn' Coming to Android
- In what started as a 16-year old's project in their bedroom, the world's largest text-based MMORPG, Torn, is coming to Android.