LYN: The Lightbringer Season Two Introduces New Raid Bosses
LYN: The Lightbringer introduces a new Season Two update today, offering a large selection of new features. Per press release, these include:
- New Raid Bosses – The difficulty levels of the Proud, Glaaki and Kanhel Raid Bosses have been increased for daring players to challenge and defeat
- Festive Wardrobes – LYN’s adored characters Sheila, Rua and Loki can now be customized with traditional Korean outfits at the in-game shop
- Special Events – To celebrate today’s update, players can participate in the Full Moon Creation Event, where they will receive a reward box upon completion of the quest given to them during the event
- Altar of Advent – The popular Altar of Advent has been changed to Verulian
- Additional Balances – Today’s update also delivers several system improvements and bug fixes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Project Gorgon: Early Access Preview
- Created by husband and wife team Sandra Powers and Eric Heimburg, Project: Gorgon could very well end up being a sleeper hit.
- SMITE God Review - Persephone, Queen of the Underworld
- I’ve asked for a few years now, “If we have Hades, why not Persephone?” She has such an interesting backstory, even for a Greek God.
- MapleStorySEA Teams Up With Brown & Friends
- Popular LINE FRIENDS characters, BROWN & FRIENDS will be entering the Maple World in MapleStorySEA.