Luvinia Online accepting closed beta signups
Luvinia Online, set to begin beta testing this summer, is now accepting closed beta registration through Outspark.
Luvinia has three basic classes and twelve subclasses for players to choose from. The game offers daily in-game events, 50 cities, over 100 maps, and many common RPG features.
Outspark also publishes Fiesta Online, Divine Souls, and Wind Slayer.
Luvinia Online Gameplay Screenshot
Luvinia Online Closed Beta Signups Begin
The stars have aligned and the time of destiny approaches
SAN FRANCISCO – JUNE 3, 2011 – Outspark, the destination for MMO gamers, is launching signups for the highly anticipated fantasy MMO, Luvinia Online, coming online this summer and offering a glimpse of special content and events to come.
Luvinia Online, a highly successful game in China, is coming to Outspark Games as part of a publishing partnership with Shanda Games Limited in China. The game’s success in the west, coupled with the growing community and strong platform that Outspark has built, are sure to spread the fantasy world of Luvinia to an even larger audience.
“Luvinia Online is a big labor of love, and we are eager to show players the giant world that is Luvinia,” stated Philip Yun, COO of Outspark. “This action-packed 3D MMORPG is brimming with all the monsters, allies, and challenges that you expect from an Outspark title and the sneak peek into the class system in the next few weeks will show players the multitude of possibilities their characters can have.”
The world of Luvinia beckons players into a realm where humans, orcs, gnomes and dwarves once co-existed in peace; however, destiny never stands still. The stars that once shined brightly over the humans now fade as the hearts of the other races turn against them. With the help of the Victoria Institute, heroes from across the land will challenge fate to take up their weapons and fight for their land against treacherous invaders. Will you answer the call and make your destiny in the stars?
Luvinia Online boasts a multitude of great features that mix both intuitive gameplay and truly unique experiences:
• Choose from 3 class archetypes, with 12 subclasses for specialization
• Take part in a variety of daily in-game events ranging from realm battles to epic treasure hunts
• Easy quest UI with helpful auto-move features are built into the hundreds of quests at launch
• Travel under the sea and out into space with over 50 cities to visit and 130+ maps to explore
Signup for the closed beta now at luvinia.outspark.com and join the discourse in the official Luvinia forums. The teaser trailer is also now available on YouTube at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvZqYqCNvmY
Articles You May Enjoy
- Act of Aggression: New Details Revealed
- Act of Aggression - the new RTS from Wargame creator Eugen Systems - pulls heavy inspiration from other RTS titles hailing from the nineties a...
- Nexon Europe Launches Lost Saga Open Beta
- Lost Saga EU launches its open beta today, with special events offering great prizes and new character releases promised for next week.
- Sevencore Announces Closed Beta
- Registration for the Sevencore closed beta test is now available on gPotato's website.