Lunia releases new character Gaon
Lunia has announced a new character for players to enjoy soon as its second anniversary celebration gets underway.
Gaon uses a Scimitar and a Shock Spear, with a focus in VIT. Skills for this dragon-turned-human include Dragon Slash, Lightning God Slash, and Spinning Spear Strike.
The second anniversary celebrations also include 30% experience boosts on the weekends in October, free Lunia candy just for logging in, and special rewards for those who manage to level Gaon to level 60 by October 31st.
Lunia is published by Ijji, which also publishes Alliance of Valiant Arms, Soldier Front, and Karos Online.
Lunia – Gaon Screenshots:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Twitch Prime - Last Call For Free Loot in Path of Exile, Smite and More
- Twitch Prime presently has over $200 worth of loot for a variety of online games right now, but time is running out.
- PAX West 2017: World of Tanks Console War Stories Demo
- After checking out the Total War: Arena demo, Wargaming offered me a brief demo of the War Stories update.
- AD2460: 'Planetarion' creators opens new browser MMO
- Fifth Season AS opens up the live servers for the new sci-fi MMO game 'AD2460' at 14:00 CET, Monday December 29, allowing players fr...