Lunia releases new character Gaon
Lunia has announced a new character for players to enjoy soon as its second anniversary celebration gets underway.
Gaon uses a Scimitar and a Shock Spear, with a focus in VIT. Skills for this dragon-turned-human include Dragon Slash, Lightning God Slash, and Spinning Spear Strike.
The second anniversary celebrations also include 30% experience boosts on the weekends in October, free Lunia candy just for logging in, and special rewards for those who manage to level Gaon to level 60 by October 31st.
Lunia is published by Ijji, which also publishes Alliance of Valiant Arms, Soldier Front, and Karos Online.
Lunia – Gaon Screenshots:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vikings: Wolves of Midgard Initial Release Review
- Let’s get into one of the hardest parts of this game: The weather. Holy damn!
- Neverwinter Announces The Maze Engine: Guild Alliances
- Guilds can join forces in Neverwinter, the free-to-play Dungeons & Dragons MMORPG, when The Maze Engine: Guild Alliances releases this sum...
- Heroes of Newerth to offer All Heroes Free
- S2 Interactive has announced that all heroes will be available for free starting Friday, July 20.