Lunia releases new character Gaon
Lunia has announced a new character for players to enjoy soon as its second anniversary celebration gets underway.
Gaon uses a Scimitar and a Shock Spear, with a focus in VIT. Skills for this dragon-turned-human include Dragon Slash, Lightning God Slash, and Spinning Spear Strike.
The second anniversary celebrations also include 30% experience boosts on the weekends in October, free Lunia candy just for logging in, and special rewards for those who manage to level Gaon to level 60 by October 31st.
Lunia is published by Ijji, which also publishes Alliance of Valiant Arms, Soldier Front, and Karos Online.
Lunia – Gaon Screenshots:
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape Premier Club Launches
- Jagex has announced the launch of the RuneScape Premier Club, a new membership package for RuneScape players.
- Fiesta Online Celebrates 11th Birthday Over Two Weeks
- Fiesta Online is proud to celebrate their 11th birthday, and with that comes two weeks of exciting events in-game.
- WildStar Beta Access Breakdown
- A WildStar beta player breaks down beta access for testers, pre-orders, and the general public.