Lunia releases new character Gaon
Lunia has announced a new character for players to enjoy soon as its second anniversary celebration gets underway.
Gaon uses a Scimitar and a Shock Spear, with a focus in VIT. Skills for this dragon-turned-human include Dragon Slash, Lightning God Slash, and Spinning Spear Strike.
The second anniversary celebrations also include 30% experience boosts on the weekends in October, free Lunia candy just for logging in, and special rewards for those who manage to level Gaon to level 60 by October 31st.
Lunia is published by Ijji, which also publishes Alliance of Valiant Arms, Soldier Front, and Karos Online.
Lunia – Gaon Screenshots:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Special Collector’s Edition of Grey Goo Now Available in North America
- UIG Entertainment and Grey Box are proud to announce the retail release of the Grey Goo Collector’s Edition in North America.
- Zombies to Swarm World of Tanks and World of Warplanes
- It's time for zombies to hit a special event in World of Tanks and World of Warplanes.
- Kings and Legends Beta Announced; Get Early Access Today!
- Today, Just A Game announced their iTCG Kings and Legends will be entering into beta testing this week!