Lunia adds new character, Dark Eir
A new update to Lunia has added a new free character: Dark Eir. The “Princess of Darkness” uses butterflies to heal her friends and shards of the moon to attack her enemies. Also added in the patch is a new instance, the Cave of Chaos (for levels 31-40).
From now until May 5th, Lunia will also be holding a level up event for characters created on or after March 25th. At levels 30, 50, 60, 70, 80, and 90, players will receive items in game to help them level faster.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Taichi Panda Early Registration Event Begins
- Taichi Panda is preparing for its launch with a special Early Bird Registration event.
- Shot Online Reveals User Interface Facelift
- GamesCampus has released a sneak peek today of an upcoming overhaul for Shot Online.
- Black Gold Online: Closed Beta to Hit with Great Changes
- Snail Games announced today its free-to-play steampunk MMORPG, Black Gold Online will be releasing a newer, smoother, updated version for Clos...