Lunia adds new character, Dark Eir
A new update to Lunia has added a new free character: Dark Eir. The “Princess of Darkness” uses butterflies to heal her friends and shards of the moon to attack her enemies. Also added in the patch is a new instance, the Cave of Chaos (for levels 31-40).
From now until May 5th, Lunia will also be holding a level up event for characters created on or after March 25th. At levels 30, 50, 60, 70, 80, and 90, players will receive items in game to help them level faster.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm Launches June 2, 2015
- Rally your fellow heroes and get ready for battle, because the portal to the Nexus is about to bust wide open!
- Free Dying Light #DrinkForDLC Content Revealed
- Today Techland has detailed the contents of a three-part DLC pack that all Dying Light players will receive free of charge.
- Waren Story Begins Closed Beta
- Aeria Games has announced the start of closed beta testing for Waren Story.