Lunia adds new character, Dark Eir
A new update to Lunia has added a new free character: Dark Eir. The “Princess of Darkness” uses butterflies to heal her friends and shards of the moon to attack her enemies. Also added in the patch is a new instance, the Cave of Chaos (for levels 31-40).
From now until May 5th, Lunia will also be holding a level up event for characters created on or after March 25th. At levels 30, 50, 60, 70, 80, and 90, players will receive items in game to help them level faster.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior Begins Search for Korean CBT Players, Confirms F2P
- Confirmed free to play, and Korean CBT applications open.
- Trion Worlds Prepares to Ramp Up ArcheAge News
- A recent post from Trion Worlds teases plans that the hype train is preparing to leave station for their partnered publishing with XLGames for...
- Teppen Launches as Capcom & GungHo Card Battle Game
- TEPPEN is a brand-new card battler from the titans at GungHo Online Entertainment and Capcom, and it released on July 4th.