Lunia adds new character, Dark Eir
A new update to Lunia has added a new free character: Dark Eir. The “Princess of Darkness” uses butterflies to heal her friends and shards of the moon to attack her enemies. Also added in the patch is a new instance, the Cave of Chaos (for levels 31-40).
From now until May 5th, Lunia will also be holding a level up event for characters created on or after March 25th. At levels 30, 50, 60, 70, 80, and 90, players will receive items in game to help them level faster.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Challenge The Stone Hero In Soul Of Guardian
- To celebrate the start of the Olympics, Soul of Guardian is hosting two new events.
- EVE Vegas 2014 Keynote outlines EVE Online’s future strategy
- This past weekend, a sold out EVE Vegas 2014 player gathering saw over 500 EVE players from as far away as Australia descend upon Las Vegas’...
- Ship of Heroes: New Villain Group - Yekus Mercenary Clan
- This weekend we learned of a deadly new Villain group coming to Apotheosis City! A human, non-Super mercenary crew has come: