Luna Online Open Beta Starts May 14th!
The much anticipated Luna Online Open Beta officially starts on Thursday, May 14th! The servers will be officially open in the morning at 10:00AM PDT (GMT-7)! Mark the date on your calender if you were looking forward to trying this new MMO. Since the closed beta, Luna Online added a lot of new features and expanded on some older ones. Make sure to register over at the Luna Online official page on the day of the open beta!
* Fishing – Visit the Alker Farm Region and cast your line to find exclusive items and become Luna’s next great fishing master.
* Farming – Stake your claim and start your very own farm with your family.
* 3rd Job Class Change – Complete the quest to become an Archer, Thief, Sorcerer, Priest, Mercenary, and more as you level to 60!
* New areas – Venture into two dangerous new maps – Red Orc Outpost and Way to Howling Ravine – and overcome their quests and challenges.
* New dating instance – Nothing says “I love you” like a fireball to the face. Remember: Those that slay together stay together!
Luna Online is published by Gpotato, who also publishes Rappelz, Flyff Fly For fun, Upshift Strikeracer, Corum Online and Tales Runner.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aura Kingdom Closed Beta Impressions
- Pwarp reviews the state of Aura Kingdom's closed beta.
- Echo of Soul: Devs discuss game's content and development
- A new developer diary has been released for Echo of Soul, the fantasy MMORPG game set to launch this Spring from Aeria Games. This second vide...
- Overwatch Doomfist Hero Review
- The latest addition to Overwatch, Doomfist, may cause a big disruption to the meta.