Luminary Announces March Events
Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu has announced several events for the month of March.
A new wild boar mount is introduced, allowing players to show off their jungle fever in style. Additionally, players may obtain the piggy branch to give them even more of a jungle look.
Several ongoing GM events will also occur. Expect to have quizzes to solve, hide-and-seek to play, and fight off a town invasion. There is also a challenge for players to guess the number of coins in a jar on the forums. The winner will receive several in-game rewards.
Luminary is published by ijji, who also publishes Lunia and Splash Fighters.
Luminary Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cabal II PAX South Preview
- For old fans of the series, and new players curious alike, Cabal II is promising to be a real treat.
- Dead Effect Sequel Coming to Mobile in September
- Dead Effect was previously released on PC via Steam and the sequel is going mobile on iOS and Android.
- Valiance Online Greenlit by the Steam Community
- SilverHelm Studios announced that the Greenlight Community has overwhelmingly voted in favor of Valiance Online and the game will soon be ava...