Luminary Announces March Events
Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu has announced several events for the month of March.
A new wild boar mount is introduced, allowing players to show off their jungle fever in style. Additionally, players may obtain the piggy branch to give them even more of a jungle look.
Several ongoing GM events will also occur. Expect to have quizzes to solve, hide-and-seek to play, and fight off a town invasion. There is also a challenge for players to guess the number of coins in a jar on the forums. The winner will receive several in-game rewards.
Luminary is published by ijji, who also publishes Lunia and Splash Fighters.
Luminary Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- GamersFirst Buys APB - Relaunching it as F2P
- K2 Network, the company that runs the free to play portal GamersFirst, has acquired the rights to All Points Bulletin (APB) from the developer...
- Eagle: Fantasy Golf Mobile Game Review
- One of the things that really stood out to me from the game is how nice its visuals are, without falling into the trap of being anime kiddie.
- Ashes of Creation Discusses Castle Sieges in the MMORPG
- The Ashes of Creation development team recently published a blog post concerning the nature of castle sieging.