Lord of the Rings Online: Executive Producer Discusses Future Details
Executive Producer Aaron Campbell of Turbine Studios has recently posted on the official forums for Lord of the Rings Online, regarding future updates for the game in 2014, 2015 and beyond. These updates include a new playable class, combat rebalancing, changes to crafting and more.
“Update 13 launched today, and LOTRO’s 7th Anniversary celebration will soon follow. U13 marks the finale of the Volume 3 Epic Story – this opens us to Volume 4 (and Gondor) later in the year. With that in mind, I wanted to provide you with an outline of our committed plans over the coming months.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Alfheim Tales Online Event - Super Transformation
- Recently, a hot event called Super Transformation held by Alfheim Tales Online Official shows this interesting topic about clothes transformat...
- Thanatos Game Information and Pre-Launch Event Revealed
- Inixsoft and JM Studios have released game information for Thanatos: The Dragon Chaser, and have also announced its "pre-launch" eve...
- Ship of Heroes Reveals the Apotheosis City Map
- "You are here." The Ship of Heroes team recently revealed the map for the playable area at launch, Apotheosis City.