Loong raises level cap to 90
In celebration of its first player milestone, reaching 100,000 players in North America and Europe, Loong: The Power of the Dragon is launching its first major patch.
The patch raises the level cap to 90 (from 80), adding new quests, items, and content for players to reach their new goals. The Dragon Market has also been improved and updated, while Relic Wars are still offline for testing and development.
In addition, North America will get a new server: Beimei, set to launch at the end of March.
Loong is published by Gamigo, publishers of King of Kings 3 and Cultures Online.
Loong Gameplay Screenshot
100,000 players in Loong: The Power of the Dragon
Hamburg, March 2, 2011 – Loong: The Power of the Dragon, gamigo’s online role-playing game, opened its doors to players mid-January. Within the short period of time since then, the game has ensnared the imaginations of more than 100,000 players from all over Europe and North America. Now players can look forward to more content and an additional server.
This latest update will add new content up to level 90. The highest level was previously level 80. Accompanying these new levels are more skills, equipment and adventures. To accommodate the continually-growing number of players and new registrations, a new server called “Beimei” will be set up in North America at the end of March.
To mark this milestone, gamigo has released a new trailer for Loong: The Power of the Dragon. The video can be found on YouTube.
More information about the game can be found on its official website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ASTA's First Major Content Update Arrives April 19
- ASTA's content release includes a brand-new Team Arena Map and an additional difficulty mode for the current 10-player raid dungeon.
- Riot Hosts Yasuo AMA on Reddit
- In preparation for Yasuo's arrival in League of Legends, some of the Rioters behind him are hosting a reddit AMA today, starting at 11am ...
- Dota 2 7.00 Update Now Live
- Valve has launched Dota 2's 7.00 Update. This massive end-of-year update ushers in a new season, with a new hero as the mascot.