Lineage II: Infinite Odyssey Expansion is Now Live
NCSOFT®, the world’s premier publisher and developer of massively multiplayer online games, today announced that Infinite Odyssey, the next free content expansion for Lineage II, one of the longest-running MMOs in history and flagship title for NCSOFT, is now live and available for players.
Players will join Leona Blackbird in her quest to find and free the captured troops of the Blackbird Army. To do so, players will be challenged to journey through new zones and fight a powerful raid boss.
Infinite Odyssey launches as part of Lineage II’s 11th Anniversary, and encourages players to explore its new content. With the removal of the level cap, players will once again be able to experience the rush of leveling and learning new and powerful skills.
To celebrate the launch of Infinite Odyssey and begin Lineage II’s 11th Anniversary, the following additional events begin today:
- *A new store update, which includes items not only for the expansion, but also a series of Anniversary items. Long-time players will be able to claim a free Veteran Reward pack. And a series of 1NCoin sales will be run each week for the next five weeks to help players celebrate the Anniversary.
- *For one month, players can enjoy special server settings, which will provide free teleports, no XP loss on death, and a 50% XP/SP boost.
For more info, visit http://www.lineage2.com/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Teases Next Stretch Goal in Dev Update
- Today we saw an example of community driven content updates that is as direct as it gets, since Backer Ortu utilized GitHub.
- Newest Update to WildStar Introduces The Protogames Initiative
- “The Protogames Initiative” introduces a range of content for players to enjoy, including a new Shiphand mission and two exciting dungeons...
- Age of Wushu: Delightful Island and Silver Hook Instance revealed
- The world of Jianghu martial arts heroes continues to expand, as today Snail Games reveals the new mysterious area – the Delightful Island. ...