Lineage 2: Revolution Now Available on Mobile in 54 Countries
Netmarble is proud to announce that they have officially launched their newest mobile title, Lineage 2: Revolution in 54 Countries around the world! More than 1.5 million players have pre-registered for it and many have also pre-downloaded it. This follows the game’s incredible, ground-breaking success since it first debuted in South Korea late last year, becoming the top grossing game on Googly Play and App Store in 11 additional Asian territories. The game also launched in Japan in August and became the top grossing game on the App Store in just 18 hours. The game is based on the PC title Lineage 2, and boasts a large-scale MMO on mobile, from large open areas to explore as well as 200-player castle sieges. 3v3, 5v5, 20v20 and whopping 50v50 PVP battles also await, all in a mobile environment.
“We are ecstatic at the rapidly increasing support we’ve seen with the Lineage 2: Revolution pre-registration and pre-download numbers,” said Netmarble’s Chief Global Officer Seungwon Lee. “Everyone at Netmarble has been gearing up for today’s launch, and we couldn’t be more excited for players around the world to finally get their hands on the game.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Novus AEterno: New Update on Economics and Syndicates
- Taitale Studios has just released a news update for their crowdfunded MMORTS title Novus AEterno, with new details regarding the game's e...
- Haven-worlds arrive in WAKFU on June 18th
- In terms of Housing, Ankama had already innovated with the Haven-bag, kind of little portable home. This time, the game WAKFU goes even furthe...
- Ragnarok Online Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary
- WarpPortal has launched their newest update to their classic MMORPG, Ragnarok Online, entitled 14.2 Eclage.