Lineage 2: Revolution Launches Battle Royale Update
Netmarble has launched their take on the popular game mode in Lineage 2: Revolution, with the Battle Royale update. 25 players can do battle, choosing one of four Battle Royale exclusive characters. These all start with the same equipment, level, and stats, and as the game mode goes on, various penalty zones appear randomly. These give debuffs to any player caught in them. Players can acquire exclusive skills through defeating NPCs as well as gain Battle Royale-specific buffs, in order to be the last one standing. The reward is an exclusive currency that can be exchanged for items and other rewards. Lineage 2: Revolution’s Battle Royale update also brings new Sailor Costumes, a Water Gun Weapon Costume, and several events, which are listed below.
In-Game Events – Netmarble is celebrating today’s new Battle Royale update with special events, such as:
o Bingo events, where players earn points to complete an in-game bingo board by completing missions, for special rewards;
o Attendance events, where Heroes receive prizes by logging in every day for up to fourteen consecutive days;
o The Megakurin Web Events, where players collect stamina to evolve their Kukurin mount to receive various rewards for each evolving step.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon Punks Nears Greenlight Success
- Hyper Awesome Entertainment's new brawler MMORPG, Dungeon Punks, nears its goal of being greenlit on Steam!
- Steam Heroes: New action puzzle game available
- Kiss Ltd and Projector Games are pleased to announce that Steam Heroes, the action packed puzzle strategy game launches on Steam and other lea...
- Maze: Shadow of Light Launches Globally Today
- Tag-team RPG Maze: Shadow of Light goes live today from Korean developer Thumbage.