Line of Sight News – Launching as Free to Play on Jan 31
Line of Sight, Blackspot Entertainment’s latest online FPS, has announced it will launch free to play on Steam on January 31, 2017.
Developed by former team members from NEXON and the Combat Arms team, Line of Sight features detailed weapon tuning systems, next-gen graphics, highly customizable characters, real-time stat analysis, ranking matches, social networking, and a unique (but optional) SuperPower system.
Since last year’s Early Access, Line of Sight’s development team has focused on weapon balance, game content, and item price adjustments. Further updates will include new PvE modes, a custom map editor, a built-in tournament system, and custom hideouts.
The following Downloadable Packages will be available for purchase on Steam launch:
- Starters Pack
- Two Primary Rifles with exclusive skins
- Two Handguns
- One Character
- One Knife
- 300 Gems ($3 cash value)
- An exclusive Emblem.
- EXP booster (30 days)
- Deluxe Pack (DLC)
- Five Primary Rifles with exclusive skins
- Two Primary Rare Rifles with exclusive skins
- One Handgun
- Three Characters
- One Knife
- Individual Dog Tags with player IGN written on it
- 1200 Gems ($12 cash value)
- Two EXP (30 days) boosters and Three GP (30 days) boosters
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light Revisited - Hard Mode and PvP
- A few weeks ago a long awaited patch has finally seen the light and the many hardcore zombie survivors can now finally try out hard mode.
- Black Gold Online: New Class Spellsword Announced
- Snail Games USA announces the Spellsword class for Black Gold Online.
- Hyper Universe Begins Free Weekend Event and Reveals New Hyper
- iu, a deadly martial artist Dragon Flips his way into Hyper Universe right in time for a Free Weekend Event.