Line of Sight News – Launching as Free to Play on Jan 31
Line of Sight, Blackspot Entertainment’s latest online FPS, has announced it will launch free to play on Steam on January 31, 2017.
Developed by former team members from NEXON and the Combat Arms team, Line of Sight features detailed weapon tuning systems, next-gen graphics, highly customizable characters, real-time stat analysis, ranking matches, social networking, and a unique (but optional) SuperPower system.
Since last year’s Early Access, Line of Sight’s development team has focused on weapon balance, game content, and item price adjustments. Further updates will include new PvE modes, a custom map editor, a built-in tournament system, and custom hideouts.
The following Downloadable Packages will be available for purchase on Steam launch:
- Starters Pack
- Two Primary Rifles with exclusive skins
- Two Handguns
- One Character
- One Knife
- 300 Gems ($3 cash value)
- An exclusive Emblem.
- EXP booster (30 days)
- Deluxe Pack (DLC)
- Five Primary Rifles with exclusive skins
- Two Primary Rare Rifles with exclusive skins
- One Handgun
- Three Characters
- One Knife
- Individual Dog Tags with player IGN written on it
- 1200 Gems ($12 cash value)
- Two EXP (30 days) boosters and Three GP (30 days) boosters
Articles You May Enjoy
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Announces Summer Update
- PopCap Vancouver today announced Trouble in Zombopolis: Part One , the next free major content update to Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2
- Beach Volleyball 2016 Now Available on Mobile
- VTree Entertainment has announced the launch of its premium mobile game, Beach Volleyball 2016.
- Ascent: The Space Game Now on Kickstarter Seeking Funds
- Ascent: The Space Game, has embarked on a Kickstarter campaign that will allow the studio to complete the art and interface overhaul that bega...