Life is Feudal: MMO Launching in November
A host of successful Closed Beta Tests for Life is Feudal: MMO is leading to an Open Beta Launch in November! November 17, 2017 is the big day, and players will explore and conquer a realistic medieval world, starting off as lowly peasants. But if you’re skillful and resourceful, you can work your way to the “top of the food chain”. Going at it alone is foolish though, and the most successful will be those that team up, form guilds and contribute to this society. Whether you want to be a butcher, baker, candlestick maker, knights or whatever, there’s a place for you! Maybe you’ll even be king! A realistic medieval awaits those brave enough to undertake it! You can sign up for the beta in the link below.
Life is Feudal: MMO will launch its Open Beta on November 17, 2017 and will come in three different starter packages, available for $29.99USD, $39.99 and $99.99 depending upon content. More info is on the game and the package contents is available on their website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mousee Games Launches Siege Online for English-Speaking Market
- Mousee Games today announced the launch of the English language version of Siege Online, a 3D downloadable multiplayer RPG set in a war-torn f...
- Shop ‘Till You Drop with Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies
- A new update is available to Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies, which overhauls the in-game shop, adding new systems, events & a ton of new it...
- Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late PC Port Review
- ArcSys games is the home to many of the greatest anime fighter franchises.