Life is Feudal: MMO Launching in November
A host of successful Closed Beta Tests for Life is Feudal: MMO is leading to an Open Beta Launch in November! November 17, 2017 is the big day, and players will explore and conquer a realistic medieval world, starting off as lowly peasants. But if you’re skillful and resourceful, you can work your way to the “top of the food chain”. Going at it alone is foolish though, and the most successful will be those that team up, form guilds and contribute to this society. Whether you want to be a butcher, baker, candlestick maker, knights or whatever, there’s a place for you! Maybe you’ll even be king! A realistic medieval awaits those brave enough to undertake it! You can sign up for the beta in the link below.
Life is Feudal: MMO will launch its Open Beta on November 17, 2017 and will come in three different starter packages, available for $29.99USD, $39.99 and $99.99 depending upon content. More info is on the game and the package contents is available on their website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divines of the East Review
- The art is the strongest part of this game. Blending colors and sweeping brush strokes convey a pleasing stage to play in. Characters are draw...
- Play Trove Free this October 24-26 During Weekend Event
- Trove is throwing a massive Free Weekend event from 11:00am PDT this Friday, Oct. 24 until 11:00am PDT Monday, Oct. 27!
- Star Trek: Alien Domain: New Tactical Strategy Game Coming Soon
- GameSamba, in conjunction with CBS Interactive and development partner NGames, today announced the upcoming release of Star Trek: Alien Domain...