Lies of Astaroth Comes to Xbox One
Finger Tactic Ltd. and iFreeStudio have announced that their mobile game, Lies of Astaroth, is now available on the Xbox One in the United States and Canada.
iFreeStudio CEO Qian Wu stated:
It’s not a straight port from the mobile game. Gameplay performance and mechanics have been optimized for the Xbox One console system with a faster stamina-recovery system that allows players to more efficiently farm, collect resources, and negotiate the game’s challenging maps.
Lies of Astaroth will also feature special live events on Xbox One, and an Xbox Live Gold Membership giveaway is taking place now to celebrate the game’s launch on console.
Articles You May Enjoy
- H1Z1 Announces Game Split and No F2P Plans
- Daybreak Games announced this past weekend that it will be splitting H1Z1 into two separate games.
- Neverwinter: Siege of Neverwinter Update Coming Soon
- From September 18, 2014 until September 25, 2014, players are tasked with defending Neverwinter from encroaching foes in the new Siege Battlef...
- 4Story M: Flying Dragon Arrows Official Launch
- The motto of 4STORY M: FLYING DRAGON ARROWS was based on the old Cabal Shooter style action game called Blood Bros.