Let It Die Surpasses 5 Million Downloads
Let It Die from GungHo Entertainment is proud to announce that it reached five million downloads on the Playstation Store. To commemorate this, Let It Die will be holding a celebratory event, both in and out of game. More information on this will be made available soon at the link below.
“By crossing the five million downloads milestone, LET IT DIE joins incredible company on a list of amazing, wildly popular titles,” said Kazuki Morishita, CEO of GungHo Online Entertainment. “The game is as strong as ever with consistent updates improving the experience and we owe it all to our dedicated fans for their continuous support.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rival Knights Review
- For all its straight forward simplicity – charge forward on a horse and hit someone with a stick, and whoever stays seated is the victor –...
- Dungeon of the Endless: Now Available
- Award-winning indie developer Amplitude Studios today announced its highly anticipated rogue-like dungeon defense game Dungeon of the Endless ...
- Asda 2 Serves Up Events and Big Prizes Through the New Year
- GamesCampus has announced that in the spirit of Thanksgiving, Asda 2 players will have a ton of chances to win raffle prizes.