LeKool begins Star Supremacy closed beta
LeKool Games has launched the closed beta of Star Supremacy.
As of March 31, players of LeKool can experience Star Supremacy, a space simulation game also published by Barbily Games. Star Supremacy features PvP and PvE arena battles, guild quests and upgrades, complete customization of space ships, and a global reach.
LeKool also publishes Call of Gods, Rich$tate, Senatry, and Lord of Ages.
Star Supremacy Gameplay Screenshot
Los Angeles, CA – March 31, 2012 – LeKool games one of the leading global publishers of free-to-play online games are delighted to announce the Closed Beta launch of Star Supremacy Experience the next generation of browser based gaming with this Space war themed game. The battle for supremacy is about to begin!
The Game will be launched on 31st March 2012 at 7:00 PM PST time.
Star Supremacy, is a revolutionary strategic space simulation game, the player fights for dominance of the universe. Select your faction, you have planets to conquer, fleets to manage, new facilities to build, and exciting combat units to discover, with your battle squadrons spread out through the vastness of space with the mission to settle new planets and mine their raw ores. The player builds up an industrial infrastructure, constructs weapons factories and strong defensive fortifications, to get a strong offensive capability. Build a guild and conquer the universe together.
Engage in amazing PvP and NPC battles and prove your supremacy, with countless customization options no two ships will be identical.
- Animated Battle
- PvP & PvE Arena Battles
- Guild Quests & Upgrades
- Total Space Ship customization option
- Team up with other players from around the globe
So what are you waiting for? Come join us at the closed beta launch and see this amazing game yourself. Don’t forget the closed beta begins 31st March 2012 at 7:00 PM PST
LeKool is a fast growing browser game and social game developer and publisher. The company has published some of the most popular web games of 2011 like Call of Gods, Rich$tate, Senatry, Ninjawaz, EDragon, Fantasy of Swords, Business Tycoon Online, Lords of ages and Legends of Xian and has achieved great success. It also has an interactive and engaging gamer community.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Joymax Interviews Head Developer Of Knight Age
- Joymax interviews Baek Young Min to reveal the development behind its newest MMORPG, Knight Age.
- Camelot Unchained Previews Silverhand Race
- Today City State Entertainment ended the full month long backstory behind the Silverhand race's origins for Sandbox realm warfare MMORPG,...
- Eclipse War Online launches Closed Beta on February 25th
- Playwith Interactive, publishers R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud & Seal Online, are almost ready release their latest title, Eclipse War Online, in...