LeKool begins Star Supremacy closed beta
LeKool Games has launched the closed beta of Star Supremacy.
As of March 31, players of LeKool can experience Star Supremacy, a space simulation game also published by Barbily Games. Star Supremacy features PvP and PvE arena battles, guild quests and upgrades, complete customization of space ships, and a global reach.
LeKool also publishes Call of Gods, Rich$tate, Senatry, and Lord of Ages.
Star Supremacy Gameplay Screenshot
Los Angeles, CA – March 31, 2012 – LeKool games one of the leading global publishers of free-to-play online games are delighted to announce the Closed Beta launch of Star Supremacy Experience the next generation of browser based gaming with this Space war themed game. The battle for supremacy is about to begin!
The Game will be launched on 31st March 2012 at 7:00 PM PST time.
Star Supremacy, is a revolutionary strategic space simulation game, the player fights for dominance of the universe. Select your faction, you have planets to conquer, fleets to manage, new facilities to build, and exciting combat units to discover, with your battle squadrons spread out through the vastness of space with the mission to settle new planets and mine their raw ores. The player builds up an industrial infrastructure, constructs weapons factories and strong defensive fortifications, to get a strong offensive capability. Build a guild and conquer the universe together.
Engage in amazing PvP and NPC battles and prove your supremacy, with countless customization options no two ships will be identical.
- Animated Battle
- PvP & PvE Arena Battles
- Guild Quests & Upgrades
- Total Space Ship customization option
- Team up with other players from around the globe
So what are you waiting for? Come join us at the closed beta launch and see this amazing game yourself. Don’t forget the closed beta begins 31st March 2012 at 7:00 PM PST
LeKool is a fast growing browser game and social game developer and publisher. The company has published some of the most popular web games of 2011 like Call of Gods, Rich$tate, Senatry, Ninjawaz, EDragon, Fantasy of Swords, Business Tycoon Online, Lords of ages and Legends of Xian and has achieved great success. It also has an interactive and engaging gamer community.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Robocraft reaches 1,000,000 active users
- Weekly content patches and active community interaction has seen Robocraft's user base steadily increase since 2013, but its release on S...
- Kritika Online Closed Beta Date Announced
- En Masse Entertainment announced that the Kritika Online Closed Beta will begin May 25 and run through June 13.
- Camelot Unchained Alpha Smoother than Expected
- The servers managed to host 150 players from all around the world in a small 400x400 map for hours without server slowdowns. No crashes were e...