LEGO Minifigures Online: Now available in Open Beta
Funcom and The LEGO Group are very excited to have kicked off the Open Beta for LEGO® Minifigures Online, and LEGO fans from all over the world have now begun assembling their Minifigure teams and sent them out on grand, online adventures! LEGO Minifigures Online is set to launch later this fall, and throughout the coming months of Open Beta and beyond players will see the game grow and expand as new content and gameplay is introduced.
The game is currently available for play on the Windows PC, and the developers are hard at work preparing tablet versions of the game which will be available later this year.
“This is the first step on a new and exciting journey,” says Funcom CEO Ole Schreiner. “We are going to use these months of Open Beta to push the game in the right direction by adding, tweaking, polishing, changing and doing everything it takes to make sure the game is constantly evolving and improving. Players can expect to see both smaller and bigger changes over the course of Open Beta, and we look forward to surprising players with great new content and gameplay.”
Currently players can explore exciting locations in Pirate World, Medieval World and Space World, but the developers are hard at work finishing up more great content. More worlds will be added, and coming up next in Open Beta is the legendary Mythology World, where adventurers get to visit the Underworld and even battle Hades himself! Players can also look forward to new gameplay mechanics, such as a new and super fun way to collect minifigures.
For more info, visit www.playminifigures.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bright Shadow announces Curse of Hera
- Bright Shadow has revealed Curse of Hera, its latest major expansion.
- SMITE Victory Lap (3.3) Patch Notes Revealed
- New skin and minor balance tweak patch notes have just been revealed for Hirez Studios third person pantheon driven MOBA, SMITE!
- Guild Wars 2 Feature - Train to Nowhere
- Florid prose aside, both stories are true. At my last check, Frostgorge Sound is truly won by the heroes. Specifically everything is dead.