Legends of Aria New Dawn Launches December 5
Legends of Aria: New Dawn, the update that will offer a free-to-play option for the MMO, will launch on December 5, Citadel Studios announced.
“New Dawn” will also re-introduce the favored PvP area, The Wilderness, along with a new Township feature, Militias, three new World Bosses, Stealing and Snooping skills, Resource Missions, and much more.
You can find more details at the official Legends of Aria website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SPACECOM: New strategy sim created by former "The Witcher" Devs
- 11 bit launchpad, the new publishing label of 11 bit studios (Anomaly, This War of Mine), announces SPACECOM; a strategic-to-the-bone game of ...
- NCSoft Announces Blade & Soul Coming West
- NCSoft has announced that it plans to expand Blade & Soul's service to North America and Europe.
- Camelot Unchained 9th Archetype Revealed as Pure Healers
- Pure Healers are going to be VERY STRONG compared to what you will typically see a healer capable of in an MMORPG.