Legends of Aria Closed Beta Announcements
Citadel Studios has some pretty big news for the Closed Beta of Legends of Aria. While the Closed Beta I is ending on February 11th, the fans have spoken, and to thank both fans and backers, that official server, Azure Sky remains open. It will remain open 24/7 to all Founder’s Pack owners until the Final Beta. The community servers will also be listed in that tab. Though they do reserve the right to do a player wipe at any time during the beta, none are presently planned. They also recently released a server update, with some fixes that can be read about below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Top 5 Most PvP Intensive Free MMORPGs
- It seems like a lot of new games today have either very limited or no Player versus player (PvP) options, which can be quite frustrating.
- First Hero Braces for Second Soft Launch
- Webzen's free-to-play strategy game, First Hero has officially soft-launched into South America, France, and Spain as of this posting.
- Smite Reveals Patch 3.2 Rolling Thunder
- This afternoon, Hi-Rez revealed its patch notes for Smite Patch 3.2: Rolling Thunder.