Legend of Edda Starts Second Closed Beta
GamesCampus has launched the second closed beta test for Legend of Edda: Vengeance.
Hubert Yee, Head of Marketing, commented:
“We’ve fine tuned every aspect of gameplay, from questing to class skills. We’ve also added three new gameplay elements which will move into the open beta test later this month.”
The new closed beta test will run from today until February 25. During the eleven day test, players can reach a new level cap of 30, participate in around-the-clock Sacred Wars, a twice-daily Skyway, and a brand new God Skill. New PvE and PvP pets can be found on the Beast Master and God Point NPCs, with new pet items unlocked. Timed gifts will now also distribute more potions, including experience increase potions. Players can also craft gear (and disassemble it) for the first time.
Several events will also take place during closed beta, including GM love-gifts, special prizes for players who reach level 20, hangouts, Q&As, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Playcomet Launches Idle MMORPG Auto Battle for iOS and Android
- Playcomet, a leading publisher and developer of mobile games, today announces the official launch of global version of Auto Battle, a mega-hit...
- World of Warships: Legends Coming to Playstation 4 and Xbox One
- Wargaming announced that they are bringing their epic naval battles to the Playstation 4 and Xbox One with World of Warships: Legends.
- Ralin: Dwarf Wars - Roguelike RPG Now On Kickstarter
- Today indie developer, Ogadonix Studios, have launched a Kickstarter campaign for Ralin: Dwarf Wars, for PC, Mac and Nintendo Wii U.