Legend of Edda Starts Second Closed Beta
GamesCampus has launched the second closed beta test for Legend of Edda: Vengeance.
Hubert Yee, Head of Marketing, commented:
“We’ve fine tuned every aspect of gameplay, from questing to class skills. We’ve also added three new gameplay elements which will move into the open beta test later this month.”
The new closed beta test will run from today until February 25. During the eleven day test, players can reach a new level cap of 30, participate in around-the-clock Sacred Wars, a twice-daily Skyway, and a brand new God Skill. New PvE and PvP pets can be found on the Beast Master and God Point NPCs, with new pet items unlocked. Timed gifts will now also distribute more potions, including experience increase potions. Players can also craft gear (and disassemble it) for the first time.
Several events will also take place during closed beta, including GM love-gifts, special prizes for players who reach level 20, hangouts, Q&As, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming Announces World of Tanks Championship Tournament
- Wargaming has announced the opening of registration for the upcoming International Ural Steel Championship 2012 for World of Tanks.
- SMITE World Championship to be Powered by Curse Voice
- Hi-Rez Studios and Curse, Inc., today announced that all team voice communications at the SMITE World Championship (SWC) will be powered by Cu...
- Super Tactics: Real Time Battle to Launch Globally
- FingerMagic has confirmed that global launch for their RTS game, Super Tactics: Real Time Battle is coming!