Legacy of Discord Adds New Content To Player’s Homes
Yoozoo Games and GTArcade have a new update coming to Legacy of Discord, and it’s centered around Home Sweet Home. Players will be able to pick out furniture and even have a few friends in their home with this update. Players can now invite and place certain NPCs in their sanctuary, and select from three available home styles. Players can, through daily resource runs and a bit of social interaction, can train their pets within the sanctuary to receive special combat boosts. Or they can just visit their friends’ homes to get additional resources.
Like most homes, there’s the occasional ‘domestic’ to sort out. In Guardian’s Sanctuary, this comes, typically enough, in the form of a hobgoblin fight. At 7:45 pm each night some sanctuaries will be visited by a hobgoblin. Players can gain additional resources by defeating this unwanted visitor and restoring peace and tranquility to their homes. There have been other updates recently, from new items added to the shops, and a new chapter unlocked in the main dungeon.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PUBG MOBILE LITE Celebrates Regional Launch With In-Game Event
- PUBG MOBILE LITE is the faster, lighter variant of Pubg MOBILE received a massive content update today.
- Titania Trailer Released
- Powered by Unity 3D engine, Lager’s latest project Titania (formerly codenamed T.H.O.R.) is the company’s upcoming epic MMORPG.
- An Extraordinary New Hero Arrives in Star of Heroes
- New hero Sansa is an extraordinary front row tank with impressive healing skills.