Legacy of Discord Adds New Content To Player’s Homes
Yoozoo Games and GTArcade have a new update coming to Legacy of Discord, and it’s centered around Home Sweet Home. Players will be able to pick out furniture and even have a few friends in their home with this update. Players can now invite and place certain NPCs in their sanctuary, and select from three available home styles. Players can, through daily resource runs and a bit of social interaction, can train their pets within the sanctuary to receive special combat boosts. Or they can just visit their friends’ homes to get additional resources.
Like most homes, there’s the occasional ‘domestic’ to sort out. In Guardian’s Sanctuary, this comes, typically enough, in the form of a hobgoblin fight. At 7:45 pm each night some sanctuaries will be visited by a hobgoblin. Players can gain additional resources by defeating this unwanted visitor and restoring peace and tranquility to their homes. There have been other updates recently, from new items added to the shops, and a new chapter unlocked in the main dungeon.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 4:33 Creative Lab Reveals Monster Super League
- 4:33 Creative Lab revealed its latest action-packed, collection mobile role-playing game (RPG), Monster Super League – coming soon worldwide...
- La Tale Launches Episode Genesis
- OGPlanet, the popular free-to-play gaming portal launches a new Episode, Genesis, to the ever growing 2D fantasy MMORPG - La Tale.
- Fatal Flash Launches Kickstarter Today
- Indie Studio Single "A" Production has officially launched the Kickstarter for their first game, Fatal Flash.