Legacy of Atlantis Teases Grand-Scale Update
Legacy of Atlantis is a game based on three heroes who are attempting to solve the mysteries of “Atlantis”. From the tag-team system, and team play modes, the game also features a raid system, where up to five members can team up in battle. They have teased an upcoming update in the summer, which will feature new stories, maps, and 20 champions, including the ‘Demon King Procyon’ and ‘Iris’. Additionally, VALOFE announced that the hero ranking system will be reformed with this update and there will be a 6-star hero newly introduced to the system.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: The Maze Engine Launches on March 15
- Neverwinter: The Maze Engine is coming to PC on March 15, 2016 and Xbox One at a later date.
- Hirez Roundup #14: Public Test Servers
- Not a lot of news this week, unfortunately. But, there's been a lot of time spent in the PTS, specifically in the new Conquest Map.
- gamigo announces implementation of the GamerToken
- The gamigo group is proud to announce that they have partnered with the Laurel Foundry Ltd.