Legacy of Atlantis Teases Grand-Scale Update
Legacy of Atlantis is a game based on three heroes who are attempting to solve the mysteries of “Atlantis”. From the tag-team system, and team play modes, the game also features a raid system, where up to five members can team up in battle. They have teased an upcoming update in the summer, which will feature new stories, maps, and 20 champions, including the ‘Demon King Procyon’ and ‘Iris’. Additionally, VALOFE announced that the hero ranking system will be reformed with this update and there will be a 6-star hero newly introduced to the system.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Felspire - Features and Gameplay
- The game is set in the fantasy world of Eremos, where the mysterious Felspire continues to be a source of contention.
- Puzzle & Dragons Unveils A New Monster Hunter Collaboration
- Capcom's Monster Hunter franchise has come back to Puzzle & Dragons, right in time for the massive Monster Hunter World: Iceborne exp...
- Closed Beta Begins for Waren Story through Gplayon
- Waren Story returns to the MMO front with Gplayon's first closed beta.