Legacy of Atlantis Teases Grand-Scale Update
Legacy of Atlantis is a game based on three heroes who are attempting to solve the mysteries of “Atlantis”. From the tag-team system, and team play modes, the game also features a raid system, where up to five members can team up in battle. They have teased an upcoming update in the summer, which will feature new stories, maps, and 20 champions, including the ‘Demon King Procyon’ and ‘Iris’. Additionally, VALOFE announced that the hero ranking system will be reformed with this update and there will be a 6-star hero newly introduced to the system.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge's First Alien Invasion Begins!
- The first Invasion of alien forces will strike the world of Skyforge this Friday, August 28.
- SMITE Awilix Patch Notes Revealed
- HiRez Studios has just made their next major SMITE patch notes public. In addition to the stats on the newest Mayan warrior, Awilix, quite a f...
- Join the Fight: Line of Defense Now Available on Early Access
- Line of Defense, the MMO from 3000AD, is now available for purchase on Steam’s Early Access.