Legacy of Atlantis Teases Grand-Scale Update
Legacy of Atlantis is a game based on three heroes who are attempting to solve the mysteries of “Atlantis”. From the tag-team system, and team play modes, the game also features a raid system, where up to five members can team up in battle. They have teased an upcoming update in the summer, which will feature new stories, maps, and 20 champions, including the ‘Demon King Procyon’ and ‘Iris’. Additionally, VALOFE announced that the hero ranking system will be reformed with this update and there will be a 6-star hero newly introduced to the system.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online is Steam's Next Free Weekend Game
- The first month of 2018 has even more exciting Black Desert Online news from Pearl Abyss and Kakao games.
- Game Industry Veterans Come Together to form Phoenix Labs
- Former Riot Games employees are pleased to announce the formation of an independent development studio, Phoenix Labs.
- Destiny: Makes over 500 Million in One Day
- Activision Publishing, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Blizzard, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI), announced today that the company sold more...