League of Legends Updates Champion Mastery Beta
After years of design discussion and months of public beta testing, Riot Games has finally slapped their signature “soon(tm)” branding on a League of Legends mastery system focused on raising your level with each individual champion.
While details are sparse, Riot confirms the recent additions of end-of-match animations for rank leveling, special titles based on a champion’s role in a team, indicators letting you know which queues will add mastery points towards your total, and an account wide tracking system for showcase your total champion mastery across the entire League of Legends roster.
Systems like this have received much praise when implemented in MOBA rivals SMITE and Heroes of the Storm, and we hope to see League of Legends gaining this key feature in the near future.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Patch 5.18 and Kindred Champion Revealed
- League of Legends offers its overview of Kindred, the first of its kind hunter designed for roaming the jungle, spreading fear and uncertainty
- Tequatl Rising Update Live in Guild Wars 2
- Now officially live, the Tequatl Rising update for Guild Wars 2 contains new events, features and rewards.
- Gamigo announces Bloody Bite closed beta
- From a dark corner, Gamigo has announced Bloody Bite, a new browser-based strategy game entering closed beta.