League of Legends Updates Champion Mastery Beta
After years of design discussion and months of public beta testing, Riot Games has finally slapped their signature “soon(tm)” branding on a League of Legends mastery system focused on raising your level with each individual champion.
While details are sparse, Riot confirms the recent additions of end-of-match animations for rank leveling, special titles based on a champion’s role in a team, indicators letting you know which queues will add mastery points towards your total, and an account wide tracking system for showcase your total champion mastery across the entire League of Legends roster.
Systems like this have received much praise when implemented in MOBA rivals SMITE and Heroes of the Storm, and we hope to see League of Legends gaining this key feature in the near future.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragachak Interviews Veteran Gamigo Community Manager
- It's not easy being a community manager, especially in a company as vast and as long-standing as gamigo.
- 37Games Throws a Halloween Party
- From Oct. 23th to Nov. 7th, 37Games will throw a Halloween Party. As you can expect, there will be many games and tons of rewards to give out
- SMITE - The World Serpent Patch Notes Discussion (Hirez Roundup)
- This update also conveniently is the arrival of The World Serpent, Jormungandr! Plus he’s a Guardian!