League of Legends Reveals New Champion Kalista
League of Legends has revealed its latest champion today: Kalista, the Spear of Vengeance.
Treacherously murdered, Kalista rose as a specter, twisted by the horrific power of the Shadow Isles. In death, she offers Runeterrans a proposition: surrender your soul to the Spear of Vengeance and she will exact retribution on your betrayers.
Passive: Martial Poise
Rather than cancelling the basic attack animation, a move order hops Kalista in the direction of the click after she completes her attack. Kalista leaps farther when moving away from her target.
Kalista hurls a spear, damaging the first enemy struck and adding a stack of Rend. Pierce also procs Martial Poise.
— Passive: Soul-Marked—When Kalista and her bound ally attack a minion, monster or enemy champion at the same time, they deal bonus magic damage.
— Active: Kalista commands a sentinel to keep watch over an area. The sentinel patrols back and forth in a line a few times. Vulnerable to attacks from behind, sentinels see in a cone in front of them and scream if they spot an enemy champion.
Kalista’s basic attacks and the spear from Pierce lodge in their target for a short time. Rend causes her to rip the spears from her enemies, slowing them and dealing increased damage for each spear rent from the target. Rend’s cooldown resets if it secures a kill on an enemy unit. The spears stack infinitely, only disappearing if Kalista fails to keep up her assault.
R: Fate’s Call
Kalista repositions her bound ally next to her, making them untargetable and disabling their spells. During Fate’s Call, Kalista’s Soul-Bound gains a new ability, which allows the Soul-Bound to dash in a target direction, knocking up enemies they strike.
You can learn more about this champion’s strategies, synergies, and insights here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Stronghold Kingdoms: Rise of The Wolf Out Now
- Firefly Studios today released an ambitious new expansion for Stronghold Kingdoms — Stronghold Kingdoms: Rise of The Wolf, available now for...
- Master X Master Closed Beta Now Live
- The closed beta for NCSOFT’s upcoming action MOBA Master X Master (MXM) is now live!
- SOE Live 2014: New Screenshots & Content Preview
- We are at SOE Live in Las Vegas! While we're getting an in-depth view of everything SOE has to show us for its games showcase, check out ...