League of Legends Patch 188.8.131.52 details
League of Legends patch 184.108.40.206 brought some significant changes to the gameplay. Foremost, Hecarim has been released, who is a tank type jungler. Hecarim gains attack strength through movement speed.
In addition to the new champion, multiple bug fixes have been put through. Teemo may now fully utilize stacking attack speed to do severe poison damage-over-time to his opponents. Text errors on Lux and Ziggs have been resolved. Multiple buffs were also granted to lesser played champions such as Zilean, Sejuani, and Karma, to try and bring them into more League games. Also fixed was an odd bug that allowed Mordekaiser causing minions to attack themselves.
The gold bonus from killing a champion on a killing spree has been increased to 600, to help comebacks from early losses more accessible. Also, killing higher level champions than yourself will result in increased experience, while killing lower levels will decrease the experience gain. In an attempt to make games more active early on, multiple defensive runes have taken a slight nerf, while several attack runes — mainly AP based runes — have been buffed.
Check out the patch video below for further details on what’s changed in the patch! League of Legends is published by Riot Games.
League of Legends Patch 220.127.116.11 Video
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming Launches Its First Browser Game
- Wargaming announces World of Tanks: The Crayfish, its first browser-based game.
- Vainglory Summer Season Championships Set for the West
- Vainglory, the world’s leading touchscreen esport, will hold its Summer Season Championship live events in Seattle, Washington.
- Icons: Combat Arena Invites You to Their Closed Beta Weekend
- Wavedash Games has officially invited you to play in their upcoming Beta Test Weekend, on June 22-24th 2018.