League of Legends: New Summoner’s Rift Map Now Live
Riot Games has announced today that the new, updated Summoner’s Rift map is now live and playable in all game modes, including Ranked, Normal and Custom queues. This open beta update aims to change the way the game is played by improving clarity and focus with a strong emphasis on the gameplay.
Riot Games co-founders Brandon Beck and Marc Merrill have also written a letter to the community, celebrating the redesigned Summoner’s Rift. The letter can be viewed here.
For more information on the new Summoners Rift check out this special mini site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Auto Club Revolution: Adds "Alfa Romeo" Car to its Virtual Lineup
- Now Auto Club Revolution players will get the chance to find out for themselves what makes Alfas so desirable with the announcement that one o...
- Armies of Colhen march in Vindictus
- Vindictus has launched its latest update, The Armies of Colhen.
- The Elder Scrolls Online Thieves Guild DLC Review
- This DLC is a huge departure of what I’ve seen in ESO, and I honestly love it.