League of Legends: New Summoner’s Rift Map Now Live
Riot Games has announced today that the new, updated Summoner’s Rift map is now live and playable in all game modes, including Ranked, Normal and Custom queues. This open beta update aims to change the way the game is played by improving clarity and focus with a strong emphasis on the gameplay.
Riot Games co-founders Brandon Beck and Marc Merrill have also written a letter to the community, celebrating the redesigned Summoner’s Rift. The letter can be viewed here.
For more information on the new Summoners Rift check out this special mini site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon Announces Publishing Deal With Envision Entertainment
- NEXON Co., a worldwide leader in free-to-play online games, today announced it has entered into an agreement with Envision Entertainment GmbH ...
- Hungry Pets Revolt In Grand Chase
- SG Interactive has announced a new event dungeon for players of Grand Chase.
- Christmas Cheer comes to Heroes Evolved
- There's a fun Holiday Event coming soon, where players can collect Christmas materials simply by playing the game.