League of Legends: New Summoner’s Rift Map Now Live
Riot Games has announced today that the new, updated Summoner’s Rift map is now live and playable in all game modes, including Ranked, Normal and Custom queues. This open beta update aims to change the way the game is played by improving clarity and focus with a strong emphasis on the gameplay.
Riot Games co-founders Brandon Beck and Marc Merrill have also written a letter to the community, celebrating the redesigned Summoner’s Rift. The letter can be viewed here.
For more information on the new Summoners Rift check out this special mini site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Unlimited Ninja: 15 servers to be merged into one
- Ray Media had arranged to finish the server consolidation two weeks ago. After that, 15 servers have been merged into one server. Parts of pla...
- H1Z1 Announces Game Split and No F2P Plans
- Daybreak Games announced this past weekend that it will be splitting H1Z1 into two separate games.
- Blade & Soul Japan Teaser Page Now Live - But No Word for the West
- A new NCSoft Japan teaser page reveals Blade & Soul is coming to Japan, while the West still waits for news.