League of Legends Announces Long Awaited Team Builder Queue
Tired of getting trolled out of your preferred champion pick in Riot Games’ League of Legends? Wish you could just log in, group up with randoms, and play your role and character without a hassle? This has been the cause of large amounts of negative vibes in the League of Legends community but now Riot Games is beginning to beta test a new solution that will allow players to queue with a specific team strategy and character choice in mind. In addition, it will also help pair up players selecting champions they are new with alongside more experienced players to help keep things balanced beyond just account level elo.
Full details on the plans as well as additional commentary from Riot Games employees can be found in the official announcement thread.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge Reveals Intense Late-Game Battles Known as Distortions
- Distortions are hidden lairs of the most dangerous monsters from past invasions, that can only be found with a special device.
- Forge of Empires Reaches 100 Million Euros Lifetime Revenue
- InnoGames' strategy game Forge of Empires has reached a lifetime revenue of 100 million Euros.
- Insightsoft Announces Vampire Lord Online
- Taiwanese developer Insightsoft Entertainment has announced Vampire Lord Online.