League of Legends Announces Long Awaited Team Builder Queue
Tired of getting trolled out of your preferred champion pick in Riot Games’ League of Legends? Wish you could just log in, group up with randoms, and play your role and character without a hassle? This has been the cause of large amounts of negative vibes in the League of Legends community but now Riot Games is beginning to beta test a new solution that will allow players to queue with a specific team strategy and character choice in mind. In addition, it will also help pair up players selecting champions they are new with alongside more experienced players to help keep things balanced beyond just account level elo.
Full details on the plans as well as additional commentary from Riot Games employees can be found in the official announcement thread.
Articles You May Enjoy
- StarCraft II Archon Mode at Red Bull Battle Grounds Grand Finals September 19th
- Red Bull Battlegrounds Grand Finals for StarCraft II’s new game mode, Archon Mode is starting tomorrow Saturday, September 19th.
- Webzen Celebrates 9th Anniversary of Webzen.com
- Webzen is proud to announce that they have reached the milestone of their ninth anniversary and celebrating with a host of events.
- Wizard 101 Celebrates their Ninth Birthday
- KingsIsle Entertainment is throwing a birthday party for Wizard 101 that promises fun and excitement as they reach their 9th year online!