League of Legends Announces Long Awaited Team Builder Queue
Tired of getting trolled out of your preferred champion pick in Riot Games’ League of Legends? Wish you could just log in, group up with randoms, and play your role and character without a hassle? This has been the cause of large amounts of negative vibes in the League of Legends community but now Riot Games is beginning to beta test a new solution that will allow players to queue with a specific team strategy and character choice in mind. In addition, it will also help pair up players selecting champions they are new with alongside more experienced players to help keep things balanced beyond just account level elo.
Full details on the plans as well as additional commentary from Riot Games employees can be found in the official announcement thread.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Colonial Age Arrives In Forge Of Empires
- InnoGames has introduced a new age for its strategy game, Forge of Empires.
- Hero Sky Takes Flight as Mobile RTS/RPG
- Mobile game developer Innospark is proud to unveil its newest strategy game, Hero Sky.
- Heroes of the Storm Americas Championship in Las Vegas this September
- Blizzard has announced that it has partnered with ESL and Twitch to bring the 2015 Americas Championship live from Las Vegas, Nevada.