League of Legends Announces Long Awaited Team Builder Queue
Tired of getting trolled out of your preferred champion pick in Riot Games’ League of Legends? Wish you could just log in, group up with randoms, and play your role and character without a hassle? This has been the cause of large amounts of negative vibes in the League of Legends community but now Riot Games is beginning to beta test a new solution that will allow players to queue with a specific team strategy and character choice in mind. In addition, it will also help pair up players selecting champions they are new with alongside more experienced players to help keep things balanced beyond just account level elo.
Full details on the plans as well as additional commentary from Riot Games employees can be found in the official announcement thread.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Urban Rivals Review
- The first thing that I noticed about Urban Rivals was the comic book like art style. The main site uses bright colors and westernized art.
- Hirez Roundup #30: Mid-Season Madness (Part 1)
- Oh man, it's that time of the year! We're getting closer to SMITE Worlds and with that, we have the first Mid-Season changes!
- Perpetuum Changes Payment Model As Steam Launch Looms
- Avatar Creations announces Perpetuum will become a buy-to-play game on April 2.