League of Angels opens their 100th server
R2Games has announced the launch of the 100th server for its recently released MMO League of Angels. Released earlier this year on January 10th, the game witnessed a massive influx of players over the following weeks, reaching over 1 million registers in under a month.
To celebrate, R2Games will be holding special in-game events and dialing up the rewards. Ranging from daily login extras to ranking prizes and surprise gifts, the game promises to have something for all who join the new server upon release. More information on these events can be found here.
In addition to the celebrations, a number of new features are being added this week, including: Mount Bless, Hero Bless, Guild Boss, Raiders and a Mini-Client for the game. These new additions will be updated gradually to each server, starting from servers 1 and 2.
For more information, visit http://loa.r2games.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA Launches Gunner Class on June 26th for Consoles
- The most explosive TERA character class is coming to console on June 26th. Often and best described as a highly-mobile "artillery cannon&...
- Riot Games Reveals League Of Legends Championship Series
- Riot Games has announced that it will launch its own professional gaming league, League of Legends Championship Series, in 2013.
- EVE Online: Oceanus Feature Site Now Available
- EVE Online’s Oceanus release feature site went up today, along with an in-development video highlighting the changes coming in the September...