League of Angels opens their 100th server
R2Games has announced the launch of the 100th server for its recently released MMO League of Angels. Released earlier this year on January 10th, the game witnessed a massive influx of players over the following weeks, reaching over 1 million registers in under a month.
To celebrate, R2Games will be holding special in-game events and dialing up the rewards. Ranging from daily login extras to ranking prizes and surprise gifts, the game promises to have something for all who join the new server upon release. More information on these events can be found here.
In addition to the celebrations, a number of new features are being added this week, including: Mount Bless, Hero Bless, Guild Boss, Raiders and a Mini-Client for the game. These new additions will be updated gradually to each server, starting from servers 1 and 2.
For more information, visit http://loa.r2games.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Era of Celestials' 'Legion Warfare' Has Begun
- his will create new, incredible struggles for dominance in Era of Celestials. With "Battle at Dawn", the championships have begun in...
- Dragon Nest Starts 2014 Strong with Requiem of Twilight
- Dragon Nest tests their players with ultimate new challenges and a lustre talisman system to give them a fighting chance.
- Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle Review
- The Dragon Ball Z anime and manga is better known as fighting series where you get to see characters just face off in giant fist/energy fights