League of Angels opens their 100th server
R2Games has announced the launch of the 100th server for its recently released MMO League of Angels. Released earlier this year on January 10th, the game witnessed a massive influx of players over the following weeks, reaching over 1 million registers in under a month.
To celebrate, R2Games will be holding special in-game events and dialing up the rewards. Ranging from daily login extras to ranking prizes and surprise gifts, the game promises to have something for all who join the new server upon release. More information on these events can be found here.
In addition to the celebrations, a number of new features are being added this week, including: Mount Bless, Hero Bless, Guild Boss, Raiders and a Mini-Client for the game. These new additions will be updated gradually to each server, starting from servers 1 and 2.
For more information, visit http://loa.r2games.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Twinfusor Update Available For Tribes Ascend
- The Twinfusor update is arriving in Tribes Ascend.
- League of Legends Season 4 Changes to Supports and Vision Revealed
- Two new posts have gone public this week on LoL's forums discussing major changes.
- Jagged Alliance Online resets with new update
- Jagged Alliance Online has released a major new update that includes PvP changes and an account reset.