League Friends Mobile App Launches
Riot Games has launched its League Friends mobile app today in North America and Oceania. More regions will see the app in the coming weeks.
The free app touts the following features:
- Portability: “With the League Friends app, you don’t have to be tethered to a 150-pound, hydrogen-cooled gaming rig just to talk shop with your ranked squad. We polymorphed your buddies, and now they fit in your pants.”
- Notifications: “Push notifications let your homies reach you when they’re jonesing for a game. You can turn notifications off to ignore folks, like that one friend who won’t stop playing Singed even though they feed hard as him.”
- 2016 Season Social Features: “The app lets you see your friends list, add new pals, and chat one-on-one at launch, but expect it to add features over time, evolving as League of Legends does.”
You can download the League Friends app at the links below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels Introduces Alliance Expedition and Sylph Hall
- League of Angels is offering two new challenges for players - the Alliance Expedition and the Sylph Hall.
- A New Era comes to Rage War
- Entitled "Steam Age", a new era comes in the huge update of Rage War.
- Atlas Reactor Releases HTC Vive Virtual Reality Preview
- Trion Worlds has produced an interactive VR exploration of the characters in its latest game, Atlas Reactor, available April 5 on Steam.