League of Angels III Officially Launches
R2 Games officially launched League of Angels III last week, which is GTarcade’s latest title in the League of Angels series. League of Angels III is an idle-RPG, where you can simply leave the game on auto-mode, and it will progress and power up your characters. Though on occasion you do have to click on things in order to progress, but most of it simply runs in the background for you. Both male and female characters in League of Angels are highly sexualized, and while most of the game is idle/afk, you do pick your party, which has players picking healers, tanks and dps in a style that fits them. There are plenty of progression modes and methods in League of Angels III, so there will never be a lack of things to see and do.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ara Haan gains new devil path in Elsword
- KILL3rCombo, publisher of the hit free-to-play action MMORPG Elsword<i>,</i> revealed its new job path, Little Devil, for the late...
- Legion of Heroes Update Adds Chapter 4-2
- The latest content update features the latest chapter in the epic game, “Chapter 4-2: The Devil in the Desert."
- Elite Dangerous: Horizons Launches for Xbox One on June 3
- Frontier Developments announces some major news for Elite Dangerous on all platforms.