League of Angels III Officially Launches
R2 Games officially launched League of Angels III last week, which is GTarcade’s latest title in the League of Angels series. League of Angels III is an idle-RPG, where you can simply leave the game on auto-mode, and it will progress and power up your characters. Though on occasion you do have to click on things in order to progress, but most of it simply runs in the background for you. Both male and female characters in League of Angels are highly sexualized, and while most of the game is idle/afk, you do pick your party, which has players picking healers, tanks and dps in a style that fits them. There are plenty of progression modes and methods in League of Angels III, so there will never be a lack of things to see and do.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile Reveals Weaponmaster Vagan
- Path of Exile has been keeping the hype train chugging for its upcoming expansion, Forsaken Masters, set to launch on August 20. Today, we...
- Wizards of the Coast Empowers Content Creators with Launch of 'Wizards Creator Program'
- Wizards of the Coast have announced today details for its new Wizard Creator Program, designed to support the growing community.
- Carbine Announces More Layoffs
- In an announcement this afternoon, Carbine Studios confirmed that it has laid off more employees and reduced its WildStar staff.