League of Angels III Officially Launches
R2 Games officially launched League of Angels III last week, which is GTarcade’s latest title in the League of Angels series. League of Angels III is an idle-RPG, where you can simply leave the game on auto-mode, and it will progress and power up your characters. Though on occasion you do have to click on things in order to progress, but most of it simply runs in the background for you. Both male and female characters in League of Angels are highly sexualized, and while most of the game is idle/afk, you do pick your party, which has players picking healers, tanks and dps in a style that fits them. There are plenty of progression modes and methods in League of Angels III, so there will never be a lack of things to see and do.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divine Souls Second Closed Beta Begins Sept 30
- Divine Souls will begin its second round of closed beta testing on September 30, 2010. Divine Souls is a 3D action MMORPG by OutSpark.
- Clue Scroll Series Comes to RuneScape
- Now available in RuneScape is a highly-anticipated update according to a 2017 payer survey in the enhanced and advanced Clue Scrolls system.
- MU Classic Introduces The Swordsman and Mage
- Leading online games publisher, NGames, is today excited to introduce the Swordsman and Mage classes of MU Classic – a rebirth of a classic ...