League of Angels III Officially Launches
R2 Games officially launched League of Angels III last week, which is GTarcade’s latest title in the League of Angels series. League of Angels III is an idle-RPG, where you can simply leave the game on auto-mode, and it will progress and power up your characters. Though on occasion you do have to click on things in order to progress, but most of it simply runs in the background for you. Both male and female characters in League of Angels are highly sexualized, and while most of the game is idle/afk, you do pick your party, which has players picking healers, tanks and dps in a style that fits them. There are plenty of progression modes and methods in League of Angels III, so there will never be a lack of things to see and do.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Heroes: Update 2.2 "Forge of Asgard" now live
- Gazillion Entertainment has just released a new update for Marvel Heroes called the "Forge of Asgard".
- Legend of Edda Shutting Down (Again)
- GamesCampus has announced news that Legend of Edda: Vengeance will shut down later in January.
- Pumpkin Online: Only seven days left on Kickstarter Campaign
- Independent game developer Pumpkin Interactive, is proud to announce that its crowdfunding efforts via Kickstarter™ for <strong>Pumpki...