League of Angels III Officially Launches
R2 Games officially launched League of Angels III last week, which is GTarcade’s latest title in the League of Angels series. League of Angels III is an idle-RPG, where you can simply leave the game on auto-mode, and it will progress and power up your characters. Though on occasion you do have to click on things in order to progress, but most of it simply runs in the background for you. Both male and female characters in League of Angels are highly sexualized, and while most of the game is idle/afk, you do pick your party, which has players picking healers, tanks and dps in a style that fits them. There are plenty of progression modes and methods in League of Angels III, so there will never be a lack of things to see and do.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade: The Workshop Interview
- Warhammer 40k is all about the “Grim Darkness”, which does require capitalization. It’s Space Marines, Orks, and more killing each other...
- Master of Eternity Welcomes Frame Arms Girl Collaboration
- Fans of the anime series Frame Arms Girl can now play as Suits in Master of Eternity, in a new crossover event.
- MMO Predictions 2017 - The Indie MMORPG Rise
- This last year I've had the famous MMO craving for a while.