League of Angels II is Being Featured by Facebook
After the second anniversary of League of Angels II, we learned that the game from Yoozoo is now being featured on Facebook. It has received the “Best RPG Web Game” and selected by Facebook to be a Featured Game several times and is now being recommended to the gamers on a global scale. It will be featured prominently on different platforms, including Facebook Games’ homepage, Facebook Games Center and Gameroom desktop app. There are three memorable achievements. The first one is the introduction of X-Server Guilds, which boosts the power of all the 38621 active X-Server Guilds in Sapphire. Second, it released 7 new Artifact Heroes (one is on its way to come out this month) – as of now, players have claimed 15819 Artifact Heroes in total. Last but not least, Eternal War, the most popular game mode ever, since its inception, has seen over 6,000,000 siege warfare broke out over the last year.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Legend OBT: PVP Content Arrives Next Week
- As the first month of Open Beta Testing for MU Legend rolls on, WEBZEN is set to release the first content update.
- theHunter: Call of the Wild 2019 Edition Announced
- Passionate Hunters have been touring gorgeous landscapes since theHunter; Call of the Wild released back in 2017.
- Age of Wushu Teases Possessed Encounters
- News arrives today from Snail Games US of a new feature in the works for Age of Wushu that will pit players against the dark embodiment of the...