LawBreakers Hosts Open Beta Event
Gamers have yet another opportunity to bring their skills and experience the thrilling, gravity-defying combat in LawBreakers during the game’s very first open beta event. Key-holding beta participants headed into battle earlier this week, but starting today at 9 am PDT, for the very first time, the PC beta is open to all gamers via Steam. Visit LawBreakers.com to get started. The PC beta event ends July 5 at 9 am PDT.
The beta includes:
- New Map: Vertigo – located in a remote location in the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Vertigo is a high-altitude reconnaissance outpost with near suborbital elevation;
- New Mode: Uplink – capture the uplink in the center of the map and deliver to your team base, continuing to protect it until points are earned;
- Weapon Stickers – players can test a new customization feature and earn a special Beta participant Weapon Sticker by completing five matches during the event. This reward transfers to the full release of the game at launch.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Second Closed Beta Announced for Legend of Edda: Vengeance
- GamesCampus has announced the next round of closed beta testing for Legend of Edda: Vengeance will begin on February 14.
- Neverwinter's 'Lost City of Omu' Update is Live on Console Today
- The Chult Storyline comes to a close as Neverwinter's Lost City of Omu expansion arrives on console.