LawBreakers Hosts Open Beta Event
Gamers have yet another opportunity to bring their skills and experience the thrilling, gravity-defying combat in LawBreakers during the game’s very first open beta event. Key-holding beta participants headed into battle earlier this week, but starting today at 9 am PDT, for the very first time, the PC beta is open to all gamers via Steam. Visit LawBreakers.com to get started. The PC beta event ends July 5 at 9 am PDT.
The beta includes:
- New Map: Vertigo – located in a remote location in the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Vertigo is a high-altitude reconnaissance outpost with near suborbital elevation;
- New Mode: Uplink – capture the uplink in the center of the map and deliver to your team base, continuing to protect it until points are earned;
- Weapon Stickers – players can test a new customization feature and earn a special Beta participant Weapon Sticker by completing five matches during the event. This reward transfers to the full release of the game at launch.
Articles You May Enjoy
- InnoGames: Several Easter Events Now Available
- Today, InnoGames announced special Easter related events starting this week in Grepolis and The West.
- Dungeon Fighter Online Review
- The retro gameplay is a treat for fans of classic beat ‘em ups, but players craving more modern visuals may be disappointed.
- Curse Voice Now Available for Mac, iOS, and Android
- Curse Voice for Mac, iOS and Android devices is now available.