LawBreakers Hosts Open Beta Event
Gamers have yet another opportunity to bring their skills and experience the thrilling, gravity-defying combat in LawBreakers during the game’s very first open beta event. Key-holding beta participants headed into battle earlier this week, but starting today at 9 am PDT, for the very first time, the PC beta is open to all gamers via Steam. Visit LawBreakers.com to get started. The PC beta event ends July 5 at 9 am PDT.
The beta includes:
- New Map: Vertigo – located in a remote location in the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Vertigo is a high-altitude reconnaissance outpost with near suborbital elevation;
- New Mode: Uplink – capture the uplink in the center of the map and deliver to your team base, continuing to protect it until points are earned;
- Weapon Stickers – players can test a new customization feature and earn a special Beta participant Weapon Sticker by completing five matches during the event. This reward transfers to the full release of the game at launch.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chronicles of Denzar Review
- Terris takes a look at a relatively modern GMUD and browser-based MMO, Chronicles of Denzar.
- Breach's QC Games Partner with En Masse to Bring Title to a Larger Audience
- QC Games and En Masse Entertainment have partnered to bring Breach, an upcoming co-op ARPG to all En Masse players.
- Blade & Soul Silverfrost Mountains and Beyond - GDC SF 2016 Preview
- At our private off site location NCSoft showcased the first localized look at Blade & Soul's Silverfrost Mountains update