Last Year: 5v1 Multiplayer Surivival Horror Game Revealed
Game industry veteran James Matthew Wearing has recently revealed that he is working on a 5 vs 1 Multiplayer Survival Horror game called “Last Year“, where five players play a group of stereotypical high school teenagers against one player that’s controlling the Killer.
In Last Year, you’ll experience the nightmare together as you and 5 friends struggle to survive against one player that’s playing as the Killer. Explore familiar territory based on classic horror movie locations including Camp Silver Lake and East Side High. You’ll play the roles of 5 stereotypical High School characters while co-operating to complete objectives and survive.
When playing as the Killer you’ll utilize game-changing Predator mechanics to help you hunt down and eliminate your victims before they have a chance to escape. Players will sneak and slash their way through a suspenseful atmosphere that keeps them on the edge of their seat as they compete to be the top Killer or best Survivors.
The Kickstarter campaign is currently going on now with 44 days to go.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The King of Fighters ALLSTAR Launches Globally on Mobile
- Netmarble's latest mobile games goes live today on iOS and Android, in a collaboration with SNK: The King of Fighters ALLSTAR.
- ArtCraft Entertainment Begins Next Phase of Crowfall Testing
- Independent game developer ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc. today announced the kick-off of the next phase of pre-alpha testing for Crowfall.
- ArcheAge: Conquest of Auroria Begins this November
- Trion has announced to its ArcheAge players that the northern continent of Auroria will become available in a huge update, slated to launch on...