Last Cloudia to Launch Worldwide Later this Year
AIDIS announced today that their latest mobile RPG, Last Cloudia will release globally this year. Humans will be collaborating with monsters to save the world together, across a cinematic-style landscape. Kyle, an impulsive knight and his friend Rei, a one-winged beast with amnesia will tackle this journey together. Last Cloudia will offer detailed pixel art, a lush 3D world, and unique characters boasting highly flexible skills. Also featured in Last Cloudia are “Arcs”, which serve as special artifacts, that can be equipped to any character to boost stats and master skills over time. Last Cloudia will be available on both the App Store and Google Play later this year.
“We are pleased that a worldwide launch of Last Cloudia has been widely anticipated among the RPG community,” said Hiroshi Sasako, Last Cloudia Producer at AIDIS. “As we share this exciting adventure with a global audience, we look forward to building an international community around the game.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone Championship Tour: Europe Winter Playoffs
- Another tournament another Pirate and Reno fest, however this time our winners going to the Bahamas!
- Silkroad Online Brings Crazy Sales in Part Two of Uncanny Event
- Leading online game developer and publisher, Joymax, today announced the second part of its “Uncanny” event for its popular MMORPG, Silkro...
- Grand Chase's Final Day of Service Arrives
- KOG Games today announced that the popular side-scrolling MMORPG fantasy epic Grand Chase will end service in North America today.