Kung Fu Panda World Now Online
DreamWorks is giving prospective players the opportunity to take a ‘sneak peak’ at their upcoming browser based MMO, Kung Fu Panda World. Based on the popular animated movie, the game is intend for a family audience. While initially free to play, Kung Fu Panda World will require a $5.95/month subscription to gain access to many premium features.
This fremium model is very popular among browser games geared towards children. Disney’s Club Penguin, Pixie Hollow, and World of Cars Online all make use of a similar pricing model.
The game will include many activities such as kart racing, launching fireworks, and other mini games. Fans of the movie should definitely check the game out. We’ll take a look at the game ourselves as it approaches official release. DreamWorks has been developing Kung Fu Panda World since 2008 so let’s see if it shakes up the browser based gaming market a bit!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War Attila: Now Available
- Total War™: ATTILA is now available to purchase at retailers and available for digital download. The Dark Ages approach. A time of famine, ...
- Drift Girls reaches 1 Million Global Downloads
- Less than one week after the game was released in the United States, the first mobile racing/dating sim exploded toward 1 million downloads.
- Seal Online Announces Its Most Awaited Update of the Year
- A huge update is coming to PC adventure MMORPG, Seal Online: Blades of Destiny as of today.