Kung Fu Panda World Now Online
DreamWorks is giving prospective players the opportunity to take a ‘sneak peak’ at their upcoming browser based MMO, Kung Fu Panda World. Based on the popular animated movie, the game is intend for a family audience. While initially free to play, Kung Fu Panda World will require a $5.95/month subscription to gain access to many premium features.
This fremium model is very popular among browser games geared towards children. Disney’s Club Penguin, Pixie Hollow, and World of Cars Online all make use of a similar pricing model.
The game will include many activities such as kart racing, launching fireworks, and other mini games. Fans of the movie should definitely check the game out. We’ll take a look at the game ourselves as it approaches official release. DreamWorks has been developing Kung Fu Panda World since 2008 so let’s see if it shakes up the browser based gaming market a bit!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV's Forbidden Land of Eureka Arrives Today
- The Forbidden Land, Eureka Anemos, emerges from the mists today in Final Fantasy XIV's latest update.
- Lime Odyssey Dev Blog #3
- Lime Odyssey developers talk about the second of the game's races, the Turga.
- Fractured Reveals 2018 Development Progress
- Now that 2019 is here, the Sandbox MMO Fractured goes over their progress in the last year in their latest blog post, found below.