KoramGame Announces Everlight
KoramGame has announced its latest title, Everlight. Everlight is a browser-based, fantasy action role-playing game that will be available in Spring 2013. More info about the game, and beta signups, will be available at the Everlight fan page.
Everlight takes place in an ancient fantasy world where lost civilizations, myths and legends aren’t hearsay, but an everyday reality. As the forsaken offspring of the Titans, you will plunge into the depths of Greek mythology to unravel what the world has entrusted unto you. Seek advice from the Mayans, decipher the Atlantean mystery, and hack and slash your way through the lost city of Atlantis to uncover the truth behind your lineage. A titanic journey awaits; are you ready?
Everlight contains an array of customization features. These include the Transcendence system, that allows you to change your appearance for more flash and receive combat upgrades, and the Horoscope system that gives you the opportunity to tweak character stats to your own desire. Combine these customization features with the game’s four classes; Mage, Oracle, Warrior and Ranger, Everlight is an action-RPG where you can quest in your own desired style.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shadowrun Online: Nordic Games teams up w/ Cliffhanger Prod.
- Nordic Games has announced its collaboration with Cliffhanger Productions to release the upcoming Shadowrun Online team tactical RPG. Shadowru...
- Play Squeal of Fortune in RuneScape
- RuneScape has released a new game for players to test their luck on: the Squeal of Fortune.
- Blitzkrieg 3: Business Model Change + Alpha Test Announced
- Nival, an independent game developer renowned for their strategy games, have today announced changes to the business model for Blitzkrieg 3, t...