Koei Tecmo 2015 Preview – Full Event Recap
Last week Zelus attended a special Koei-Tecmo America and Team NINJA event to preview a slew of games, including Toukiden: Kiwami, Bladestorm: Nightmare, Dead or Alive 5: Last Round, and Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires.
As a general observation, all of the games present were reincarnations or iterations over established and known franchises – no big surprises here, but plenty of info. Everything on display was hands-on and all games used pre-release builds on PlayStation 4s. At the event, Team NINJA’s Creative Director Tom Lee and Tecmo of Japan’s Producer Takashi Morinaka were present and gave some details about their respective upcoming games.
We’ve just posted Zelus’ impressions of Toukiden: Kiwami and Bladestorm: Nightmare; check them out here:
We’ve posted Zelus’ preview and hands-on impressions for Dead or Alive 5: Last Round last week, so check it out here if you haven’t already:
Though Zelus’ played Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires for a while, Ragachak will be bringing his impressions to the table in an upcoming review as soon as our embargo lifts at the end of February.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Das Tal Adding American Server
- In today's latest update, Das Tal has announced an American server will be arriving in the game for the summer alpha on July 16.
- SMITE Erlang Shen God Review
- But as far as unleashing his potential, he’s very item hungry.
- Reality Squared Games Announces Broken Realm Beta Starts Today
- Broken Realm takes on many of the great MMORPG elements that people know and love, as well as incorporating some unique new features. Players ...