Knights Fight (SEA) Launches
Tapfuns has announced that its popular game Knights Fight (Kingdom Defender) is now launched in the SEA region:
Dear players, have you played Knights Fight (Kingdom Defender) today? Do you notice anything different? Knights Fight (Kingdom Defender) is official released today! In this version, you can fight with different players through every week matches. This is a very appealing new gameplay! Promising you don’t want to miss it.
The old players must not be strangeness to Kingdom Defender, which is the test version for Knights Fight. During the time Kingdom Defender released, we received many ideas from our players. This time in our official version, there will be more appealing new gameplay reveal! More exciting matches is coming and of course with abundant rewards! Promising you don’t want to miss it.
Game Features include:
- Storyline Gameplay — Did the old King sell out his kingdom to the Demons? What’s the prophecy of the High Priest? A lot of mystery and stimulating stories are waiting for you to discover…
- Strategy-oriented TD — Hundreds of heroes and skills, different from the traditional TD game, you need to make wise choice, including heroes on battle and enemies to attack.
- Rich Content — Corridor Leaderboard, Mirror Trial, Lost Palace, Guild, Arena and many more systems. To be an offender or defender it’s totally your call.
- Recruit and Train Unique Troops — Different match of heroes will result in totally different outcome of the battle. Isn’t it wonderful?
Getting started in Knights Fight? Grab a key from our giveaway!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragona now in open beta
- Dragona has announced that it is now in its open beta testing.
- Webzen annouces Archlord II for North & South America
- WEBZEN announces the upcoming European and North/South American release of the highly anticipated PvP MMORPG, Archlord II.
- Aika Online Closed Beta begins December 18
- Aika Online - the upcoming free to play MMORPG by Gpotato will begin its open beta phase on December 18th. Learn more about Aika Online.