Knights Fight (SEA) Launches
Tapfuns has announced that its popular game Knights Fight (Kingdom Defender) is now launched in the SEA region:
Dear players, have you played Knights Fight (Kingdom Defender) today? Do you notice anything different? Knights Fight (Kingdom Defender) is official released today! In this version, you can fight with different players through every week matches. This is a very appealing new gameplay! Promising you don’t want to miss it.
The old players must not be strangeness to Kingdom Defender, which is the test version for Knights Fight. During the time Kingdom Defender released, we received many ideas from our players. This time in our official version, there will be more appealing new gameplay reveal! More exciting matches is coming and of course with abundant rewards! Promising you don’t want to miss it.
Game Features include:
- Storyline Gameplay — Did the old King sell out his kingdom to the Demons? What’s the prophecy of the High Priest? A lot of mystery and stimulating stories are waiting for you to discover…
- Strategy-oriented TD — Hundreds of heroes and skills, different from the traditional TD game, you need to make wise choice, including heroes on battle and enemies to attack.
- Rich Content — Corridor Leaderboard, Mirror Trial, Lost Palace, Guild, Arena and many more systems. To be an offender or defender it’s totally your call.
- Recruit and Train Unique Troops — Different match of heroes will result in totally different outcome of the battle. Isn’t it wonderful?
Getting started in Knights Fight? Grab a key from our giveaway!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cabal Online Review 2013
- In Cabal Online the player is able to choose between many different characters that each branch out in their own type of gameplay and weapons.
- Cloak and Dagger Pack Revealed for Tribes Ascend
- This week's Tribes Ascend update will include new content for the Infiltrator Class.
- Victor Vran: Multiplayer Monster-Mashing Mayhem Unleashed
- Haemimont Games is happy to unveil the most-wanted feature for its new action-RPG, Victor Vran!