Knight’s Fable: Alliance War Now Available
Gather your Alliance and prepare for war! Take down your enemy’s city wall and defend your towers to the last man. This new playmode will allow players to prove their worth and decide who rules the city. Everyone who participates will earn lots of in-game rewards, and the top players will even be rewarded with the opportunity to buy synthetic materials for a brand new costume! Alliance war is divided into two sections: City Wall and Inner City War. Can your alliance master both of them?
City Wall: Playing alliances must break through the wall in the least amount of time. Siege equipment will be at their disposal to tear down the wall. There will be a limited amount of time to break in, so speed, efficiency and strength will pay off.
Inner City War: The top two alliances from the City Wall battle will be allowed to join the Inner City War. Here, the attacking team must occupy towers to win the round, and defenders must prevent them from holding the towers too long. If attackers gain 3,000 occupation points during the allotted time, they will win.
For more info, visit http://knight.gtarcade.com/x_mmorpg
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hyper Universe Early Access Now Available on Steam
- The side-scrolling MOBA, Hyper Universe is officially in Early Access! It will be free to play when it goes live, but Early Access is now.
- Breaking Silence on RaiderZ's New Expansion
- The first details of RaiderZ's first expansion, Breaking Silence, are revealed, along with a new trailer.
- GW2 Living World Finale: 'Point of No Return' Now Available
- ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, is releasing “Point of No Return” for Guild Wars 2’s Living ...