Knight Defender Launches New Update
Recently, tapfuns Game has launched a major new version update for its popular mobile RPG, Knight Defender. This update offers three new features: Road of Expedition, Exclusive Gear, and the Lost Palace. Details from tapfuns are below.
Check out these new updates with Knight Defender and get a special prize pack through our giveaway!
Road of Expedition
We’ve been making every effort we can to defend our kingdom, but the fight seems much too long for most of us. As time goes by, we all feel exhausted. When would this war come to an end? Will there be more stronger enemies? Nobody knows the answer. But more and more people started to realize that certain changes ought to be made.
“Take the arms and fight back the devils!” Such voice keeps haunting in our mind. Now! Chances are coming! This time we are no longer defenders, instead, we all aim to strike a smashing blow to the demons! Here come the details.
- Use XP Potion to upgrade and enhance your soldiers and heroes.
- Each hero owns unique active and passive skills, which can make special effects during the battle.
- Each type of soldiers owns unique abilities. Dispatch them according to the enemies’ abilities.
- Drag your heroes or soldiers to the battlefield to dispatch. Dispatch costs energy.
- There are some strongholds on the battlefield. Destroying them will gain points and energy.
- When a hero is in the battle, using hero skill card will trigger the active skill.
- Killing the enemies’ leader will win the battle.
As more and more powerful heroes gathered in the kingdom, Kloss started to feel invisible pressure. He is afraid that he can no longer be a pioneer in the battlefield. He dreamed to be a super hero when he was a child and swears he would kill all the devils in the world, and this has become his lifelong pursuit. Thus, he needs to become much more powerful! Then he started to train himself, fighting with the demons alone. One day, after he had a fierce fight with Zork, he found a strange basement. He couldn’t stop exploring the space. Suddenly, he found an equipment…
Want to know what Kloss found in the basement? It has significant connection with our new updates!
- Each challenge will cost 1 energy and gain exclusive essence.
- Only partners with exclusive gear equipped will appear in the challenge target list.
- Winning challenge may grant you gear shards of the partner and Rank-up Essence.
- You can purchase buff to enhance yourself to defeat powerful rivals.
Articles You May Enjoy
- F.E.A.R. Online Press Preview
- F.E.A.R. Online is directly tied in with the series as it takes place sometime after the events of F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin, and players are...
- Skara: Unreal 4 Tech to be shown at Developers Conference
- Epic will host one of the first titles to develop using their powerful new Unreal Engine 4 at this year’s Develop Conference in Brighton. SK...
- Ace of Arenas Mobile MOBA Review
- My first impression of Ace of Arenas is it’s a mish mash of the different MOBAS available today.