Knight Defender Launches New Update
Recently, tapfuns Game has launched a major new version update for its popular mobile RPG, Knight Defender. This update offers three new features: Road of Expedition, Exclusive Gear, and the Lost Palace. Details from tapfuns are below.
Check out these new updates with Knight Defender and get a special prize pack through our giveaway!
Road of Expedition
We’ve been making every effort we can to defend our kingdom, but the fight seems much too long for most of us. As time goes by, we all feel exhausted. When would this war come to an end? Will there be more stronger enemies? Nobody knows the answer. But more and more people started to realize that certain changes ought to be made.
“Take the arms and fight back the devils!” Such voice keeps haunting in our mind. Now! Chances are coming! This time we are no longer defenders, instead, we all aim to strike a smashing blow to the demons! Here come the details.
- Use XP Potion to upgrade and enhance your soldiers and heroes.
- Each hero owns unique active and passive skills, which can make special effects during the battle.
- Each type of soldiers owns unique abilities. Dispatch them according to the enemies’ abilities.
- Drag your heroes or soldiers to the battlefield to dispatch. Dispatch costs energy.
- There are some strongholds on the battlefield. Destroying them will gain points and energy.
- When a hero is in the battle, using hero skill card will trigger the active skill.
- Killing the enemies’ leader will win the battle.
As more and more powerful heroes gathered in the kingdom, Kloss started to feel invisible pressure. He is afraid that he can no longer be a pioneer in the battlefield. He dreamed to be a super hero when he was a child and swears he would kill all the devils in the world, and this has become his lifelong pursuit. Thus, he needs to become much more powerful! Then he started to train himself, fighting with the demons alone. One day, after he had a fierce fight with Zork, he found a strange basement. He couldn’t stop exploring the space. Suddenly, he found an equipment…
Want to know what Kloss found in the basement? It has significant connection with our new updates!
- Each challenge will cost 1 energy and gain exclusive essence.
- Only partners with exclusive gear equipped will appear in the challenge target list.
- Winning challenge may grant you gear shards of the partner and Rank-up Essence.
- You can purchase buff to enhance yourself to defeat powerful rivals.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU:eX700 Arrives With New Content And Gear
- On October 10th, MU Online launched the MU:eX700 update, adding a wide range of new content.
- Moon Hunters: 8-bit Co-op RPG now on Kickstarter
- After nine months of concepting, sweating, and working with the Square Enix Collective, Moon Hunters is finally ready for Kickstarter. Moon Hu...
- Skyforge's 'New Horizons' Expansion Introduces New Planet and More
- Skyforge continues its tradition of rich storytelling by building on previous expansions and releasing New Horizons.