Kitsu Saga open beta begins
Aeria Games has announced the immediate start of Kitsu Saga’s open beta testing.
The beta test will offer unique prizes to closed beta players, and several events giving away free items and rewards to testers. The newest version of the game offers many localization fixes, plus a new newbie tutorial. Characters from open beta will carry on into the game’s official launch.
Aeria Games also publishes Grand Fantasia, Shaiya, Last Chaos, and Dynasty Warriors Online.
Kitsu Saga Open Beta Launch Screenshots:
itsu Saga Springs Into Open Beta
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – October 14, 2010 – The swirling mists surrounding Kitsu Saga have parted, and the mysterious Kitsu have finally emerged, inviting all gamers to meet them in Open Beta Testing (OBT). Kitsu Saga, the newest free-to-play MMORPG from Aeria Games, has reached the next milestone on its journey, and is now welcoming eager players from all over the world.
With OBT having begun, those dedicated players who participated in the recently concluded Closed Beta will be awarded with unique in-game prizes as thanks for their efforts to stop the Golden Dharma King. These treasures will help players to survive the rigors of training under their faction’s school and become full-fledged warriors, as they seek to defend their realms from evil. Along the way, they will be joined by the Kitsu, a tribe of helpful foxes descended from a holy nine-tailed spirit. Players will be able to bring the Kitsu’s magic into battle, as well as build relationships with them for powerful items and artifacts.
Kitsu Saga can now be freely downloaded and played at http://kitsusaga.aeriagames.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes Charge Launches Massive TV Campaign for the Holidays
- The commercials will air from December 20 through January 23 in the US and run throughout January globally.
- Tynon Introduces Naga Race
- uCool, makers of Tynon, have revealed another new race and recruitable characters for the upcoming game.
- Battle for the Throne: Now Available on iOS
- NHN Entertainment USA and its mobile publishing arm, TOAST today announced that Battle for the Throne, a fast-growing, social legion-building ...