KingsRoad and Ballistic Among First Titles on New Yahoo Games Network
Today, Yahoo! announced the Yahoo Games Network, a new platform for third-party game developers who want to distribute games across the Yahoo network. The platform allows developers to authenticate players, monetize games, provide social sharing, and observe analytics.
Among the titles on Yahoo Games Network that are launching are KingsRoad, Ballistic, and Rise of Mythos. Yahoo has also listed off developers including Rumble Entertainment, ChangYou, Namco Bandai America, Dreamworks, and more that will be working to bring games to the new platform.
You can check out the new Yahoo Games Network here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Starcraft 2: Season 1 Finals Coming Soon
- ESL, the world’s largest eSports company, today announced that the Season 1 Finals for Blizzard Entertainment’s StarCraft® II World Champ...
- Eudemons Online: "Shadow Knight" Class Revealed
- Back in June 2006, there were just two hardcore classes, the Warrior and Mage. After that, the Paladin, Vampire, and Necromancer soon joined i...
- Path of Exile: The Awakening Supporter Packs Achieve Record Sales
- In addition to offering access to The Awakening's closed beta, Grinding Gear has also announced that it has introduced another new facet....