KingsRoad and Ballistic Among First Titles on New Yahoo Games Network
Today, Yahoo! announced the Yahoo Games Network, a new platform for third-party game developers who want to distribute games across the Yahoo network. The platform allows developers to authenticate players, monetize games, provide social sharing, and observe analytics.
Among the titles on Yahoo Games Network that are launching are KingsRoad, Ballistic, and Rise of Mythos. Yahoo has also listed off developers including Rumble Entertainment, ChangYou, Namco Bandai America, Dreamworks, and more that will be working to bring games to the new platform.
You can check out the new Yahoo Games Network here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fortnite's '14 Days of Summer' Kicks Off
- A special limited-time event has begun in Fortnite, called "14 Days of Summer", and each day offers something new.
- Summer Festival Arrives In Digimon Masters
- Digimon Masters Online is preparing for its new Summer Festival update.
- Star Trek Online: Age of Discovery Review
- I got into Star Trek Online terribly late, so there was a lot to learn and keep up with, but this is the best time to jump right in.