KingsRoad and Ballistic Among First Titles on New Yahoo Games Network
Today, Yahoo! announced the Yahoo Games Network, a new platform for third-party game developers who want to distribute games across the Yahoo network. The platform allows developers to authenticate players, monetize games, provide social sharing, and observe analytics.
Among the titles on Yahoo Games Network that are launching are KingsRoad, Ballistic, and Rise of Mythos. Yahoo has also listed off developers including Rumble Entertainment, ChangYou, Namco Bandai America, Dreamworks, and more that will be working to bring games to the new platform.
You can check out the new Yahoo Games Network here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ashes of Creation Reveals a New Dev Blog on Economic Nodes
- The Ashes of Creation developers have a new blog today, focused on money. No one likes to talk about money all of the time (or so they say).
- Spacecom Launch Review
- Within the world of Spacecom you are a space commander taking control of a small fleet of ships and sectors within space that will have you ca...
- Magerealm Introduces Aries
- Magerealm, GTArcade’s action MMORPG, is ready to welcome a new Angel to the fray. Introducing Aries, the Angel of Retribution!