King’s Raid News – Three New Heroes And More Features Added
Glohow has announced a new major update to its mobile RPG, King’s Raid. This update adds three new heroes, the mileage shop, and other new features!
- Leo, the Eternal Scribe: Leo is a cute little priest with an epic skill set for both PVE and PVP. He can decrease enemy’s defense with his first skill, while healing all allies for a large amount with his second. His healing passive skill has also makes him a powerful support. His most unique skill is his “Rune of Silence” which can clear beneficial buffs from all enemies and silence them for 3 seconds.
- Fluss, The Fluttering Blade: Fluss is an assassin that attacks his target with swift speed skill combos against the opponent’s damage dealers. His health pool may be small, but in exchange, he can warp to the hero with the highest attack and burst them down with his strong combo skills. He is especially good magical damage dealers, thanks to his skill that grants him 100% magical dodge chance upon getting hit with magical damage once, allowing him to survive longer than others of his class.
- Luna, The Child of Moonlight : Luna is a little adorable archer with high magical damage. She has an ability to knock down the back line attacker easily, alongside other skills that help her target the enemy back line. Additionally, she has a skill to decrease the critical chance of enemies, making her very useful against damage dealers with high critical damage in the Arena.
New Mileage Shop:
A new in-game currency called Mileage allows players to purchase T10 unique weapons, with the exception of newly released hero unique weapons, by using 4,000 mileage points. Mileage points are accumulated by purchasing rubies and heroes at the special shop menu.
New Feature: Auto Repeat System:
The new auto repeat system allows players to gather resources more efficiently by repeating the same stage till their stamina runs out or their inventory is full. To use this system, players must beat the selected stage at least once. This is great for players who plan to be away from the game for a short amount of time but do not want to miss out on collecting even more resources!
New Item: Empty EXP Flasks:
A new in-game item called the Empty EXP Flask is added to May’s general shop. When purchased and equipped, the flask will gradually fill when players successfully clear chapters in story mode. Once the flask is full, it can be used as an EXP potion to level up faster. Be careful, as the hero does not gain any EXP personally while equipping a flask! Equip it on a max-leveled hero for maximum effect!
Players can now speed up their gameplay to 1.5x speed. A single click enables auto mode, a double click will increase the speed of auto mode by 1.5x and triple click increases the speed of manual mode to 1.5x.
Want a special boost? We have five in-game codes that give 5,000 rubies and 200,000 gold when redeemed in-game. These are first come, first served!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Scraps: Modular Vehicle Combat is now on Mac & Linux
- Moment Studio’s Scraps: Modular Vehicle Combat is now available for Mac and Linux!
- Overwatch: Hero Gameplay Previews
- Blizzard is offering early fans who are hyped about Overwatch a treat today - video gameplay previews of all twelve of its starting heroes.
- Bluehole Details Airships and Weapons for Ascent: Infinite Realm
- Ascent: Infinite Realm had a very successful showing at G-Star 2017, and after this, Bluehole has sent forth information on airships/weapons.