Kings and Legends Ascends with a Major Update
Kings and Legends, the unique card-based, free2play browser title, today announced it will launch a major new content update coming later this month. The action-packed tactical trading card game which pits players against each other and the invaders of Silver Heron Ridge will unveil the new Ascension update, complete with a variety of improvements and updates including new booster packs, an all-new reward system, and character mounts!
“We have so many exciting things coming up for our players, and we know that this announcement will set our forums abuzz with talk about the sought after cards that are coming soon!” said Ronja Niklasson, Game Director on Kings and Legends. “If you haven’t already jumped into the fast-paced action, it is a perfect time to join so you can be part of the fray when the amazing new update hits.”
The card-battling game will kick the action up a notch with one of the new features being an all-new PvE Mode known as the Ascension Tower, where users have 7 days to advance to the highest level possible through dynamic and changing scenarios and secure awesome rewards every week. What’s more, the update will introduce many new Human and Elf cards, as well as new booster packs. These new cards will feature entirely new abilities adding a new tactical advantage and challenge to the game. Players can get a sneak peak at these exciting new cards on the Kings and Legends Facebook page and forum in the lead up to the launch so all players should be on the look out!
Players should also stay tuned for the details on upcoming tournaments in April. Multiple tournaments will take place every day and feature fabulous prizes for both guilds and individual players!
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneFest 2014 Tickets Go On Sale
- Jagex has officially begun sales for the 2014 RuneFest. Whether purchasing online or through in in-game cash shop, you can now claim your tick...
- Prove Your Fighting Fortitude in Two New Warface Game Modes
- Get set for a double dose of fresh shooter action as two brand new game modes come to Crytek's free online FPS, Warface, today.
- Dragonica Closed Beta Begins June 30th
- The North American Dragonica Closed Beta starts on June 30th. Are you ready? Get your Dragonica Closed beta key and start playing this new fre...