Kingnet Technology Brings Thunder Fleet to the West
Kingnet Technology, a Chinese game publisher and developer, has announced that its debut title for the western market will be Thunder Fleet.
Thunder Fleet is a 3D naval battle simulation, featuring real-time 6v6 multiplayer, third-person shooter action, and strategy game elements. With over 80 WWII vessels to collect and customize, there’s a ship waiting for everyone to take into naval warfare. The game also features PvE with six major historical battles.
Thunder Fleet has been optimized for mobile, using on screen taps and swipes to command a player’s fleet to deal with environmental conditions, enemy ships, and weather elements. It will be available on iOS and Android devices in the upcoming future once the game has been localized.
Articles You May Enjoy
- FFXIV A Realm Reborn: Free Login Weekend Begins Friday
- Following the release of Patch 2.5 - Before the Fall last week, which brought a whole host of new and exciting content to FINAL FANTASY® XIV:...
- Elite: Dangerous Available Now
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today launched Elite: Dangerous, the fourth game in the groundbreaking, genre-defining Elite series.
- Warframe: Tons of New Features Revealed at PAX EAST 2015
- Digital Extremes revealed numerous exciting changes and additions coming to Warframe in 2015 during its recent PAX East after-dark livestream ...