Kingnet Technology Brings Thunder Fleet to the West
Kingnet Technology, a Chinese game publisher and developer, has announced that its debut title for the western market will be Thunder Fleet.
Thunder Fleet is a 3D naval battle simulation, featuring real-time 6v6 multiplayer, third-person shooter action, and strategy game elements. With over 80 WWII vessels to collect and customize, there’s a ship waiting for everyone to take into naval warfare. The game also features PvE with six major historical battles.
Thunder Fleet has been optimized for mobile, using on screen taps and swipes to command a player’s fleet to deal with environmental conditions, enemy ships, and weather elements. It will be available on iOS and Android devices in the upcoming future once the game has been localized.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming and RAF Museum Announce Dornier 17 Final Resting Place
- Wargaming today announced the Dornier Do17 aircraft’s final resting place at the Royal Air Force Museum in Cosford, Shropshire, United Kingd...
- Otherland Coming To Early Access on Steam August 26
- Unreal-powered Client Action MMORPG, Otherland will be available on Steam on August 26, 2015.
- Free-to-play News in Review - 10/2/2015
- What looked like it might be a quiet week for our little niche of gaming news still ended up leaving us with some gems to report on.