Kingnet Technology Brings Thunder Fleet to the West
Kingnet Technology, a Chinese game publisher and developer, has announced that its debut title for the western market will be Thunder Fleet.
Thunder Fleet is a 3D naval battle simulation, featuring real-time 6v6 multiplayer, third-person shooter action, and strategy game elements. With over 80 WWII vessels to collect and customize, there’s a ship waiting for everyone to take into naval warfare. The game also features PvE with six major historical battles.
Thunder Fleet has been optimized for mobile, using on screen taps and swipes to command a player’s fleet to deal with environmental conditions, enemy ships, and weather elements. It will be available on iOS and Android devices in the upcoming future once the game has been localized.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Risa Lohlunat Summer Event Returns to Star Trek Online on June 5
- Cryptic and Perfect World offer a special summer themed event for players of Star Trek Online through June and July.
- Welcome Travelers: Arcane Hearts Is Officially Launched
- G4Box, a leading North American free-to-play game publisher, announced today the official commercial launch of its new free to play browser ba...
- 2017 Gaming Console Predictions - Nintendo Switch
- It's that time of the year once again! That time where I, the Dark Prophet, appear to make predictions that will inevitably come true!