Kartuga Storyline Revealed
InnoGames just released additional information on quests and the storyline of the upcoming Action-MMOG Kartuga. Aside from playing cooperative PvP (Player versus Player) – the games’ core game mode – players also encounter dangerous foes while fulfilling tasks in a large PvE (Player versus Environment) over world. NPCs in three varied, distinct areas provide quests that are either part of a larger story, or daily quests which can be repeated in order to obtain experience and loot. Powerful elite pirates like Robert the Bloody or Gondom the Shipwrecker make for an especially challenging encounter. InnoGames introduces questing and elite enemies in a new video.
The story of Kartuga sends players to five large areas on the world map, intertwining them with the struggles between three major factions: The Ithosian Trade League, The Empire of the Sun and Kartu Qucha. NPCs from all factions attempt to gain control of the lost Chest of Kartuga, which supposedly contains a very powerful object. Following the trail of infamous pirate John Greybeard, last holder of the mysterious chest, players will encounter various friends and enemies and experience fights and betrayal in a wild chase around the world.
Receiving constant updates during its beta, Kartuga just added an extended ranking system which allows players to compare scores – for single characters as well as entire guilds.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DC Universe Online Introduces Skimming
- DC Universe Online has just introduced its first new Movement Variation since the game’s launch – Skimming.
- ArcheBlade recieves a "Hitman style" update
- Astro Lords: Oort Cloud Review
- I love this game; I really do. With this, I can play at my own pace, set some stuff to level and improve while I am working on something else.